Matt's Daily Driven FG3

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since Work was out of stock of Matte Black 11Rs, I had no choice but to get two bronze ones this week in order to let me friend borrow them for the Super Street Magazine FF Battle 4 this coming Saturday at the Streets of Willow at Willow Springs International Raceway. After this weekend, I'm going to move the black 11Rs to the left side and the bronze ones to the right. This setup will have to do until I can order another two Matte Bronze 11Rs.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here's a cool shot from yesterday at Willow Springs International Raceway taken by my buddy from JDM Zip Ties.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the specs on those wheels?

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Took Lana to The Streets of Willow on Sunday for a few laps before trying out Big Willow.

What the front tires looked like after 3 laps at SOW and 3 laps at Big Willow. The OEM Continental ContiProContact tires held up pretty well to allow me to take Turn 8 flat out reaching over 100 MPH. However, due to the heat, they started giving up during my 2nd hot lap which forced me to retire.

Finally put on the 11Rs last night. I'm really liking the bronze more than the black.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Photo was taken last night by my buddy Danny Nguyen from JDM Zip Ties. Car was super dirty and I can't wait to get coilovers and close the ugly wheel gap!

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Finally closed the wheel gap wih the Buddy Club N+ Spec Damper.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

The front tires finally started cording last week, so I ordered a pair of the Federal 595. This time, in 225/45/17 to match the rears. Now I'll be able to rotate the tires.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I had Lana washed, waxed, and polished at San Marino Auto Grooming in Pasadena, CA. (Yeah, I know.) a few weeks ago. Oscar Mayorga (Owner) and his staff have been taking car of my cars since 2006. I highly recommend them!