$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well i might have a deal lined out on a McIntosh MCC602TM amplifier....
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/mcprod/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=22&cat=Power+Amplifiers&prodid=1063&product=MCC602TM

the retail on this amp is.... well lets just say it's a rediculously high dollar amount... but there's none-better than mcintosh

this will be my 2nd mcintosh amp if it goes through... i regret getting rid of my mcintosh amp every day...

the cost to me will come out to ~$200 when all is said and done... so i'm saving over $3,000 off of retail :lol:

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, thats a good find. Never heard of mcintosh tbh. Im guessin competition amps.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
McIntosh is just about as nice as it gets. The clarity at high volume is #1 in the industry. What kind of speakers are you gonna use that to push? Sure would be a waste to strap that beauty to some Kickers or something crappy like that.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Fawks said:
McIntosh is just about as nice as it gets. The clarity at high volume is #1 in the industry. What kind of speakers are you gonna use that to push? Sure would be a waste to strap that beauty to some Kickers or something crappy like that.

LOL

no, for awhile i'm gonna be using my old A\D\S components.... which are amazing speakers.... but i'm in the market for new speakers right now
subs will be soundstream... untill i find a nice pair of image dynamic subs

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mcintosh FTW!!!!!!

everyday i listen to music i wish i could afford a mcintosh setup... one day.....

a/d/s makes a NICE set of componets

im not even gonna ask how you might be getting the amp... all i gotta say is i need some of your hook ups...

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
1999stockaccord said:
Mcintosh FTW!!!!!!

everyday i listen to music i wish i could afford a mcintosh setup... one day.....

a/d/s makes a NICE set of componets

im not even gonna ask how you might be getting the amp... all i gotta say is i need some of your hook ups...
it's all %100 legal/legit

the guy bought this amp brand new and is now getting away from car audio.....

his loss is my gain :mrgreen:

i'm actually trading him an 80's bmw that %90 bondo and rust, it cost me $200... so when all is said and done it's costing me $200 for a mcintosh amplifier... and a NICE one to boot :mrgreen:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. I test drove a scooby L.L. Bean edition and it had a Macintosh system. So f**king nice.

I need to get to work on my custom sub enclosures.... Time to go to Home Depot.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont need a sound system, my cellphone plays MP3's dawg.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
i dont need a sound system, my cellphone plays MP3's dawg.
so does mine :what:

i actually watched gross point blank on it the other nite during a road trip :mrgreen:

the deck i'm using has audio inputs, so i can just plug my cellphone into my deck and play mp3's or the audio for my movies over the car's stereo... but then again, my deck plays mp3's also...

next step, mp3 dvd player.... you can fit like 60+ full cd's on a dual layer dvd.... it'll be great

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
so does mine :what:

i actually watched gross point blank on it the other nite during a road trip :mrgreen:

the deck i'm using has audio inputs, so i can just plug my cellphone into my deck and play mp3's or the audio for my movies over the car's stereo... but then again, my deck plays mp3's also...

next step, mp3 dvd player.... you can fit like 60+ full cd's on a dual layer dvd.... it'll be great
If you go any cheaper than /////Alpine, the baby Jesus will cry. And try to find the high end (or just older) /////Alpine with the 4-volt preouts. That amp will appriciate it.

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slick I have to say
My Zapcos would have to bow to a McIntosh.

Now to whomever said that clarity is #1 in the industry obviously has never come across a Butler Tube amp. You would quickly retract that statement.

But Slick, my Zapcos wouldn't bow that low. Great find though. We are still sitting on those PPI Art Series Amps.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
snoopy316 said:
Slick I have to say
My Zapcos would have to bow to a McIntosh.

Now to whomever said that clarity is #1 in the industry obviously has never come across a Butler Tube amp. You would quickly retract that statement.

But Slick, my Zapcos wouldn't bow that low. Great find though. We are still sitting on those PPI Art Series Amps.
Oh yeah! http://www.butleraudio.com/tdb2150.php Fappppppp