you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sik_civic"

good ole JDM sleepers
JDM ???? where???? =)

who's giving the :headbang: out the drivers side window????

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tight red civic

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the red civic is mine and the green one is h97civic we are trying to do s**t but no money but it is a start and thanks for all the good comments

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "position..eh"

sik_civic said:
good ole JDM sleepers
JDM ???? where???? =)

who's giving the :headbang: out the drivers side window????
im not knockin you guys.. i think they are both sweeee cars.. i have always liked red and white... GO
GO!!! :thumbs up:

enyce223

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew that I wasnt mad I thought it was a good comment so thanks yall again we will try to keep up the good work

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh nice rides again. i think most of us understand what it's like to not have the $ to do shitt to yur car, cuz most of us r having the same problem. keep tryin tho, good things come to those who wait. :thumbup:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "enyce223"

I knew that I wasnt mad I thought it was a good comment so thanks yall again we will try to keep up the good work
here is a cheap mod for you, that will enhance your cars look (the red civic).

go to auto zone... get some milano red paint... some primer... and paint your side moldings, and BAM! those white rims will look even sicker on your civic....

just some food for thought, cuz just like sickcivic said, we are all in the same boat with the money situation... hell i just now got an alarm on my car and i bought it in december....

nice pix tho

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i wonder how good that would work on my side skirts? unless youre gonna hook me up with yours daniel

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

damn, i wonder how good that would work on my side skirts? unless youre gonna hook me up with yours daniel

dont trip your gettin my side skirts, and its too much paint that i wont match up ... paniting just the side moldings, tehre is soo little ... that you cant really tell..

jdog51988

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice civics yall i bet yall have but alot of yalls time in them and mony

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All you Si guys can't talk about be hard up....least you have B16's...the rest of us are stuck on D16's and D15's :angryred: But thats ok....when we all get rich we will all have 100% JDM 12 second streetable civics! :shocked2: That will be the day! But hey....we can mod with all that money we make at places where we are underpaid and underappreciated!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
100% jdm...i dont know about that, not if your driving on the left side of your car

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right hand drive conversion....and a 5 lug conversion!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right hand drive conversion....and a 5 lug conversion!

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

All you Si guys can't talk about be hard up....least you have B16's...the rest of us are stuck on D16's and D15's :angryred: But thats ok....when we all get rich we will all have 100% JDM 12 second streetable civics! :shocked2: That will be the day! But hey....we can mod with all that money we make at places where we are underpaid and underappreciated!
i paid the same for my 99 Si as i did for my 99 EX =)

you could have just as easily got an Si. problem is.... finding one that someone hasn't already turned to shitt :roll:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did find one....it had 40 grand more on the clock, cracked euro tails, a crappy paint job, bashed in fender. Its the only one I found...then one 00 with 98 grand on the clock. No luck....so I took a babied low miles EX!