meets???

Serge L

im in the western washington area and was wanting to know if theres any meets or events going forward from febuary 2011 in summer especially lol
hit me up if there is =)

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know of a couple but they are Subaru meets. :what:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Warning for both of you. next is infraction

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have you guys made your civics much faster since Import Face off last year?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, I still haven't came by to get y'all(speedfactory) to fix my custom DP, don't hate me :'(

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you guys made your civics much faster since Import Face off last year?
white hatch went 8.80's in New Jersey, should go faster this year. and the single cam car is getting a new motor, along with the all motor k car.

come to think of it, not a single one of the race cars has a motor in it currently :lol:

Damn, I still haven't came by to get y'all(speedfactory) to fix my custom DP, don't hate me :'(
:roll::lol:

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock:

When is your guy's next showing? maybe ill take a trip to Seattle again to check them out.

Serge L

im near auburn, well my car aint that tuned out yet and need a paint job soon got a few rock chips around my car but if it aint that far to drive il deff go!

The mangonel

If you want a different kind of meet, West Hills Honda is having an unveiling of the new Civic on Friday, 22 April. No, I don't work for them. I'm actually the Chapter Director locally for the S2000 Club of America. Some of us are going to be there. They asked me if I would let you actual Civic owners know, so now you know. If you want to see the new Civic and slurp down some of their food and drink, show up before 6 PM.

SottoAi

anyone in the NW going to the annual spring meet in washington? its MAY 7TH at pacific race way
look in the even calender i post the time and location in there.
PM me is you want to have a pre-meet so we can roll out together and if you want rolling shots, yes i will be the one taking the photos since ima not driving.