Megan Racing 88-00 Honda Civic Front Lower Strut Tie Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezy

5+ Year Member
Hey i got 3 Megan Racing 88-00 Honda Civic Front Lower Strut Tie Bars. I bought them in large quantites in the past and found these left over . . . If anyone wants to pick them up, you can have em for 20 bux cash each.I cant go any lower, so don;t ask plz.

They are brand new! Ill try to get some real pics of em but this is what they look like below and are in polished.

You wont find a better deal than this! U can aim me at lilsmurfboyy or email me at beezyy@gmail.com

I am located in Irvine,Ca.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice item, bump ....

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ditto

20 bucks shipped?

Last edited:

CSB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are those the only one you have.
Any rear lower bar?

beezy

5+ Year Member
20 bux + shipping lol, its an overly generous price, unfortunately some guys at socalcivic have already picked em up sorry. the lasy buyer is comin by todai to pick it up, if it falls through ill letu know.

sorry csb i only have these, i used to tke orders for this stuff, but those days r behind me . . .

beezy

5+ Year Member
one of my buyers flaked. I have one left. anyone interested? SoCal ppl get first pref. if they can come pick it up, lemme know

beezy

5+ Year Member
MugenShox said:
and why u wont ship i will never know.. could have already had the money for it.. lmao

cuz less headache when its local. I do tons of ebay stuff every month, and shipping problems often come up, where the item is damaged in shipping or the carrier sent it to the wrong place or something like that. I think i found a local buyer anyways. Ill keep ppl posted

MugenShox

Banned
beezy said:
cuz less headache when its local. I do tons of ebay stuff every month, and shipping problems often come up, where the item is damaged in shipping or the carrier sent it to the wrong place or something like that. I think i found a local buyer anyways. Ill keep ppl posted
sounds to me like u just dont want to make quick money.. lol
but hey its ur shiz... GL

beezy

5+ Year Member
MugenShox said:
sounds to me like u just dont want to make quick money.. lol
but hey its ur shiz... GL
sounds to me like you really want this deal . . . thnx anyways . . . =)

beezy

5+ Year Member
bump! 2 locals flaked. Ill probably be willing to ship if i have to . . . 20 bux + shipping . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.