megan racing

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive never bought parts made my megan racing before and was wondering if theyre a good company. all theyre products seem significantly cheaper than other brands so thats why im questionable....

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive heard they make decent parts. alot of people i know have the headers. i used the camber arms on a 5th gen. seems decent :what:

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
i have the headers n their pretty sweet
i like them their not that expensive n they give like the same performance

ryanM

i wont ever buy from them again .

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some people swear by them. Other people hate them. Same goes for any product really. Everyone has their own experiences. I have their SS header's and I can't complain :what:.

speedyC'dan

5+ Year Member
i have their lca's and they work jsut like any other car with lca's ive drove so i cant say anything bad, what are you looking to buy from them exactly?

ryanM

i had their springs, they worked, whatever. i didnt have any problems with them.

but i made the decision that they werent good enough for MY car :what:

if you want to put cheap junk on your car, go for it. its just not for me.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have their strut bars but that doesnt count.

Ive heard good things about them and that they are a great value for the price.

Project "H"

Project "H" Racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got there headers and cat back i love um nice deep tone.Megan racing has my approval.

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
i had their springs, they worked, whatever. i didnt have any problems with them.

How is it cheap junk if you said "i had their springs, they worked, whatever. i didnt have any problems with them." Kinda seems like those two comments would contradict themselves. Whatever stuff and junk are two diff things. IMO

Egay springs vs. Megan Racing Springs. Bit of a diff in quality

andrewafdf

5+ Year Member
i have there header and test pipe on my si and i love it it sonds good and is not too loud cop dot bust my balls about it :smokenana"

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Uh, what? I don't think it's fair to call it cheap junk when all you had is springs. Perhaps you should have invested in their full coilover system. I have experienced quite a few vehicles that have installed the Megan coilovers, street, and track series with 32-way damper force adjustments and pillow ball mounts. I know alot of folks who run them. (CRX, Evo, WRX, Miata, 240SX, etc) I must say, it is an awesome product. The best value out there believe it or not. As for their other products, exhausts, braces, etc......they work:roll:

Thumbs up for Megan Racing :thumbup:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had their coilovers on my 7th gen..

BAD, ROUGH ride for autox..

dd isnt bad though.. but just not able to handle the track =/