Member Crash Photos

EK3

5+ Year Member
Here's my old Nissan Primera. Lost control in the corner and landed in to the water. Only the motor took a swim though, but didnt make it, and I didnt have enough money for a rebuilt then.
But the good news is, I'd hit the local newspaper!! :cool:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

iCivic

EJ8 in the making...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my old sedan, sold it to my sister, two weeks later she wrecked it, insurance totaled it out, this happened about two weeks ago....

before

after

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wrecks FTL!

my poor car.. couple years ago. over 7k in damage.. though i now know that they billed my insurance company for things they didn't actually do. :angryfire:

this is the car of the stupid cunt that hit me.

ahem, that's my mother's front yard her f**ktard ass in on, fyi. RIGHT in front of the house, man. i was pissed.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
happened back before august

since then I just got a new fender from the junkyard and it primer right now

story is an old lady merged into me on the highway

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
60 getting off an exit ramp turning left. i ussually go around at like 60 with no problem. turns out i have bald tires in the back and i caught some salt. back end swung around (car did a 180) and i slammed into the gaurdrail backwards.

$500 later...

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You all know the story...........

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My accident from January 22, 2007. I got rear-eneded at about 30-35 from an older Grand Am. It ended up being over 4 grand after they finished with everything. I got my hood, fenders and back bumper replaced and everything else was fixed there. They didnt do a bad job but they could have done better. Here are the wreck pics....

Here is a pic of what it looks like now...

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I totalled my civic in december..

Slid under a truck at 50KM/HR and wrote it off!!

Everyone said i'd crash in my R32 before i totalled my civic haha. Luckily it was fully insured and the cop let me off without a dangerous driving ticket! (Icy roads)

infam0us3o5

low n slow.
5+ Year Member

smashed into a van doing 60 he had no brake lights and when i tried 2 switch lanes a*****e miami drivers didnt want to let me in even with my indicatior on..roads were wet, brakes locked up =/

(my phone hit something and cracked the camera on it when i hit the van)

5 months later vvv

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my freinds flipped supercharged gsr..

Video + More Pics:

VIDEO - PUlling the Car out

old and new

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bros cars
90 hatch
Before:

After

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

damn metal shraps on ohio roads... its only the sideskirt soon to be replaced i got lucky it didnt hit my door.... i didnt even see it on the highway till i was like right on top of it... oh well

Gradeless

RICE FTMFW !
5+ Year Member
When an F-250 ate my honda

After the facelift

RICE AND LOVIN IT..... SORRY IF YOU DON'T

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my buddies SRT-4.. tire blew on the PA turnpike, about a month ago

kelloggs067

5+ Year Member
Well heres my crash about a month ago..... 3 car pile up comming over a blind hill I was the last car went under a grand cherokee and jsut scratched their bumper their rear hitch well missed my bumper.....

disregaurd the ricer bumper I had the skirts and rear bumper at home and was installing them the next day then goin to get it painted....... and dont worry Im goin JDM with the Civ.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36740955&albumID=889853&imageID=13764576
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36740955&albumID=889853&imageID=13764576
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36740955&albumID=889853&imageID=13764723
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=36740955&albumID=889853&imageID=13764715