MIAMI

ace_bigredmachine

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic owner here too. sad thing is my civic is at home (virgin islands). i want to buy an integra. do u go to the towers on sat in davie???

bolt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im from Sawgrass/ PembrokePines.........iv been to towers too "red 95 civic with yellow bolt on side"

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love up at daytona beach

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey spider883, u know if there's gonna be another spring break tuner bash in daytona this year? if there is, u gonna be there?

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes there is one every year.. and i have a place already bc of my sponsor

bolt

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey where and when is the import tuner bash this year

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still held at the plaza resort i assume? u know a date spider883?

FriedRicePerformance

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in Pembroke Pines. I go to towers with a Blue 89 civic hatch. Its not much to look at but i have a lot done under the hood. AND I AM STILL RUNNING A D15 MOTOR I DID NOT GO TO B16 AND DONT WANT TO.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "FriedRicePerformance"

Im in Pembroke Pines. I go to towers with a Blue 89 civic hatch. Its not much to look at but i have a lot done under the hood. AND I AM STILL RUNNING A D15 MOTOR I DID NOT GO TO B16 AND DONT WANT TO.
awesome, maybe we'll have us a meet one of these days. i'd like to check out your ride! :thumbup:

cIvicRiceburner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah wussap i stay in miramar pines area i own a 93 civic coupe wit a d series motor with a little work done i go to towers sometimes too nothing big my car mostly for looks though :twisted:

cIvicRiceburner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MIAMI POST tha FLA

yeah werd anyone in miami area selling parts for 92-95 civic coupe or hatch hit me up too :twisted: :evil: :shock: :D :o :lol: :arrow:

ballztothadanny

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo civic rice burner i got a pair of angel eyes headlights and a pair of altezza tailights for a 92- 95 civic hatch. both are brand new and in box. pm and illl let you know more info

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bored and searching, so decided to bring this back from the dead. im in the south area. not sure how many others are still active on this site, but who else goes to the towers? i go there almost every fri, but ive been going with the truck lately... trying to sell it:

Danny

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Official owner of the "money pit". Once its done I'll try to swing by towers.