Micro-Shoot My EJ8 and Slept-N's EM1

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
We only had like 20 minutes in blistering humid heat so only a few were snapped. here ya go

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
i like it. very nice.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol mud flaps. vtec sticker above the trim line and ls rims all of those things make me smile. just strange but "unique"

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ah but he's boosted, definitely a sleeper...sadly i am not

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
ah but he's boosted, definitely a sleeper...sadly i am not
saw that lil gauge up there trying to hide on the 2nd pic :lol:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hope everyone likes my new wheels, heres a pic of it with the old ones:

but thanks for the coments, as for the DOHC VTEC sticker i didnt' do that, it was on the car wheni bought it, and it had a bunch of other gay stuff on it, some things still are.

hey bro we need to meet up agian, we need other richmond fols on CC.com to meet up too!!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea man, and for a longer time in cooler f*n temperatures...hmmm sounds like a night shoot to me. but yea we gotta get some more RVA CC'ers there

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it look better with your old rims or even the ones in your sig :what:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i thought they were okay, but they were too damn small, and the ires were tiny as f**k! plus they weighed more than the meshies did. i plan on getting some gunmetal slips soon. or if anyone wants to trade. just let me know.

on yeah, yesterday i got owned by a POS lookin CRX witha ITR swap, he beat the piss out of me, :( damn i need a bigger turbo and bigger injectors and a tuned ECU. sometimes i wanna go n/a and soemtimes i like being turbo, but i just don't know anymore, it seems more and more the like being turbo isn't even worth it. if anyone wnats to trade me i have some stock B16 header manifold 2 pc 4-2-1(OEM) also i have a stock B16 airbox with out the lower half restrictor, perfect for giving n/a EG's and EK's that clean look with still allowing it to breath. anyone wants to trade these for a T4/T4 turbo that would be great! cuz if i don't get a new turbo soon, i'm gonna end up taking all that s**t off.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
least you have a turbo...on a b16 at that! try havin a stock D16...yea, now THAT's all about being owned