MintsPix-like40..[56k:Go Take a loan out and buy broadband...!]

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok guys well i know my camera aint nothin amazing but im only learning just now.. So please lemme know what you guys think so far.. These are just some random shots since i got my camera.

Cheers Guys.. >` Just some Random Pictures like..

Cheers Guys
-Mint >`

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some nice macro shots, I like the instremunt clusters

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the most parts, very nice shots, a couple where you could have did some editing to bring out more colors and whatnot. good job though =)

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok thats it im movin! this country blows! lol i hope my probation officer will let me tho

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that boost gauge is ass kickin

where you get it from, how much?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what camera are you using...those pics looks amazing to me nice job!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys. yeah scotland is beatiful but what we lack you gain! We need sun lol!!! no much sun light here or warmth but meh.. The turbo gauge was in my mates Pug306 TD and it goes black when its off i will find out how much it was.

Um my camera is well it says on it.. "Fuji Film-S7000 Fine Pix. 19x, 6x Optical, 3.2xDigital.. lol i dunno sorry but its a Digital SLR and it cost me £50 and its in MINT condition!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeh i got the reciept the person paid about £590 then there was the bad on top lol i gave them like £200 in vouchers which they gave me for a work bonus lol!

As for me coupe.... your'll see in due time lol! The wheels came back today and im tryin to order my dam exhaust if they would answer there phone! lol!!!