Mishimoto Honda Civic Performance Aluminum Radiator 1992-2000

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
The Mishimoto half length honda civic performance radiator is a perfect upgrade for anyone looking to increase engine performance and cooling efficiency. Popular among import tuners, this half sized radiator can also be tailored towards B and D series motors in custom applications (note: Mishimoto cannot give technical or installation help on custom application installations). Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and protect your car from overheating. Whether you drive your Civic daily or take it to the track, installing an upgraded civic radiator is essential in maintaining a cool well balanced engine. The Mishimoto Honda Civic Aluminum Radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. All Mishimoto Radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator Cap and a great warranty. For even greater cooling efficiency pick up a Mishimoto lightweight aluminum 92-00 Honda Civic fan Shroud kit.

For more info, check out Jay Jay's awesome install guide here, or go to www.mishimoto.com!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: Already got mine installed. Love the look and stands out over the OE. Got mine thru CS.com

george.wills28

5+ Year Member
I have already uploaded the same and i m happy with the performance.