Mishimoto Releases 'Liquid Chill' Performance Radiator Additive

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
July 9, 2009 – Mishimoto is proud to announce the release of 'Liquid Chill', the new performance cooling radiator additive. Mishimoto Liquid Chill will help cool your car up to 30 degrees over regular coolant. Liquid Chill is non-corrosive and compatible with all coolant and/or water mixtures.

Mishimoto Liquid Chill comes in a super concentrated 4 FL OZ/118 ML bottle, is made in the USA and 100% recyclable. For more information call 1877-G0-MISHI or visit www.Mishimoto.com

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uhm. this is a little off topic, just a little. what type of water are you supposed to use an a mishimoto aluminum dual core rad?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Distilled water only!!
that's what i got in it despite being warned by royal purple not to put distilled water in aluminum rad :what:

bump for the liquid chill though. cool stuff!

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
that's what i got in it despite being warned by royal purple not to put distilled water in aluminum rad :what:

bump for the liquid chill though. cool stuff!
Really? Regular tap water will deposit calcium and other minerals everywhere which will destroy your water pump. Not sure what RP was thinking there...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Really? Regular tap water will deposit calcium and other minerals everywhere which will destroy your water pump. Not sure what RP was thinking there...
yea i dont know either. it states it right on the back of their water-wetter additive :???:

what ratio of water, coolant, additive do you recommend for a daily driver in warm-hot climate?

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
yea i dont know either. it states it right on the back of their water-wetter additive :???:

what ratio of water, coolant, additive do you recommend for a daily driver in warm-hot climate?
I would recommend 100% distilled water and one bottle of Mishimoto Liquid Chill

smooveCRiMiNAL

5+ Year Member
my order is coming in and im about to put your aluminum radiator, fan shroud with a bottle of liquid chill on my civic, im here in hawaii, could i use the %100 distilled water also?