Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit Giveaway!!!

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
We have teamed up with Mishimoto to give away 5 of their silicone hose kits to members of this site, ClubCivic.com. The giveaway is free to enter and the winners will be randomly selected - click the image below to go to the contest page and submit your information. Don’t miss out on your chance to get free stuff, the contest ends August 31st!

http://www.mishimoto.com/forum-silicone-giveaway.html

Winners will be notified via PM the week of September 4th!

Last edited:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The image just gets larger by clicking it on tapatalk.

Sent from my Galaxy S-Triple

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This would rock an push me to do my cooling system upgrade for my turbo D project :cool:

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Dang... Entered info, hit submit... BLOCKED! Work computer FTL

EDIT: Nevermind! Guess it went through anyway! Sweet!!

pinnacle-r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mishimoto Rad Hose giveaway

How do we know if our info went through for the giveaway?? I entered all my information and hit the "sign up" button and it sent me to the Mishimoto Facebook page, and I dont have Facebook!

Jose1027

Registered VIP
How do we know if our info went through for the giveaway?? I entered all my information and hit the "sign up" button and it sent me to the Mishimoto Facebook page, and I dont have Facebook!
Are you still on myspace lol,you should get an email bro.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

mikekh10a

Registered VIP
so once we enter our info and like the FB page it means our info is submitted right? hope i win =)

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
5+ Year Member
It's okay that you don't have a facebook, some of the people in our office don't have one either. Good luck to everyone who has entered and thanks for participating in this!

pinnacle-r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So they announced the winners yesterday right? If so, I didnt win....shuks!!!

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sad day. Why not post winners in the post itself? Just for kicks to see who the luck ones are. Also thank you mIshimoto for allowing me the chane to win your products! It's not often I see give always on this site.