more pics of my 95 civic

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i didnt say you abused your power, dls did. i personally dont agree with your decision, but hey whatever.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

i was only saying this board would become like others IF you start editing posts and banning members for little or no reason. you should keep your mod title, you earned it. just dont abuse it.
I apologize for the OT in advance ...

He's not overreacting to anything. Like he said, I haven't seen anyone being banned for no reason. He's exercising his duties as moderator as far as I can see. If you guys don't like the way he's doing things, then let's talk like "adults" to constructively present our objections and ideas. By saying "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EDIT MY OPINIONS" in CAPS is a little excessive, esp. for someone who agrees with the "adult" thing.

And BTW, I'm not seeing ClubCivic going the way of other boards because of abej6's actions. As far as I can see, and since I'm don't go on those boards because of their piss poor first impression, he's doing his best to keep ClubCivic from going down that road.

I agree that we should keep the criticism focused on the cars, not on the persons. Just because people don't know what they're talking about, doesn't mean they deserve to be ripped apart by flaming. People who are in the know-how should take that opportunity to show how knowledgeable they are about the subjects, not how well they can insult others.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and that is exactly what handlebarsfsr did...he gave him his knowlege, with facts, not stuff pulled from his bumm =)

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought this topic was on the pics of his 95 civic??

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We should really start a new topic about this elsewhere ... sorry about this hell_spawn ....

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "OZ99"

I agree that we should keep the criticism focused on the cars, not on the persons. Just because people don't know what they're talking about, doesn't mean they deserve to be ripped apart by flaming. People who are in the know-how should take that opportunity to show how knowledgeable they are about the subjects, not how well they can insult others.
Agreed, topic closed... :admin: