More pics of my civic *updated pics 6/14

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: More pics of my civic

lets see...2 hour drive...hmm...not bad idea...i can hook u up with anything from radioshack if u want...LOL... :D

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
potholes will quickly kill your tires and rims regardless of the car's ride height. they r bad here in FL too. they r everywhere down here. just keep your eyes peeled if u really care about your rims. :thumbs up:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium

Originally posted by "deval"

lets see...2 hour drive...hmm...not bad idea...i can hook u up with anything from radioshack if u want...LOL... :D
haha, whatever... :lol: 2 hours isn't that bad

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

its probably more then that...im here by the NYC border...in fact...if i drive up 2 blocks i can see the whole skyline from here

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how did this all happen from a post about my car!?!?! :confused:

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rofl. i think your car looks hella gay with the dual exhaust and no rear bumper. if you got a bumper like the black widow kit, then dual exhaust would look sick...but also i am hoping you dont think you are gaining power from the dualies....you are actually losing power. but hey, if youre gunna get an aftermarket bumper, keep the dualies...i just would have got the bumper first if i was you. what kit you thinkin about gettin?

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

magic of forums....thanks for the info

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im know what bumper i want, i just dont have the url to it right now (im in class). i like how it looks, and im still shopping for a good price on a bumper, plus, i dont really like how the bw kit looks. and im not racing, so im not trippin bout the power loss. ill get rims once i get a place to park my car indoors

98civichx

SILVER EJ7
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

the ground controls springs are made by eibach for ground control they are a good choice. the sport line spirngs are good too but they lower 1.8 all around f/r

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car IS generic. knock off brands, altezza lights, and pointless exhausts. my car sucks, dont worry, ive come to realize it

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
back to oem tails my friends

before:

after:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...i never realized how my tails dont match up right...i think im gonna revert my trunk conversion

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Nice ride rice4brains! Keep up the good work :wink:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Alright my friends...the time has come...the new evolution in my FBP

Before

After

just got em on yesterday. 15 inch rota subzeros, gunmetal with falkens on them puppies.

its a whole different car now

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thems some nice wheels buddy........ time for a rear disk brake conversion... :lol: :thumbs up: