looking good justin!

:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks awesome lowered... what kind of sticker is that above the right taillight???

what kind of suspension setup???

nice work :thumbs up:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sticker = phillipines flag.
suspension = some springs i bought off of a guy i work with

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
.... oh yeah... i can see it now!!!

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be a phat ride without the altezzas and dual exhaust (in my opinion they are hella RICE)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, the altezzas happened by chance, i busted my stock ones and altezzas were hella cheap, this is before i knew anything about modding and what not and when they were just coming out. i actually like the dual exhaust, itll be cooler once a get a new bumper. yah, i hella want rims, but im gonna wait till i have a place to park my car indoors, i dont live in the most friendly neighborhoods

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

it would be a phat ride without the altezzas and dual exhaust (in my opinion they are hella RICE)
and some nice rims

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: More pics of my civic

so all you did was change the springs? cuz i plan to lower my car by about 1-1.5 inches...but i want to ask u...did u just put on the new springs, or did u get new shocks too?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock shocks will last for a while if u just change the springs. that's all i did was keep my stock shocks. but i recommend getting aftermarket ones if u r not hurting for $.

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

really...i didnt know that...does company really matter...i mean the elbaich ones are like $230 for my car, while "goldline" are only $100...cuz i really want to drop my car...i would take your advice...cuz u guys know ur stuff...but i am strapped for cash...so no new shocks now

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium

Originally posted by "deval"

really...i didnt know that...does company really matter...i mean the elbaich ones are like $230 for my car, while "goldline" are only $100...cuz i really want to drop my car...i would take your advice...cuz u guys know ur stuff...but i am strapped for cash...so no new shocks now
Are you planning on getting eibach pro-kits? If so, eibach says you don't have to purchase new shocks since they are designed to work with them. You also won't need a camber kit. I had them before and they rode almost like stock springs. Also $230 is a little expensive :thumbdown:

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

well...is 1.5in street legal? cuz right now everything on my car is street legal...and i want to keep it that way...but coilovers arent bad...but i want to keep stock shocks for now...so im lookin for just springs

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh i have seen the eibach pro-kit for 200 and cheaper. for that price, and not having to upgrade shocks, those r a good choice. if u want adjustable springs, ground controls r real nice.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can keep your stock shocks on with adjustables, just make sure u dont really slam it all the way down. if 1.5 is all u want, u can have it with adj-coilovers too. if u were planning on buying adjustables eventually, it would save u the hassle of having to get another different set of springs in the future if u went ahead and bought adjustables now. :twocents:

deval

Sprint/Nextel Geek
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

ok...hmmm...you guys got me thinking now...i really dont want a huge drop, cuz over here in NJ...the potholes are HUGE...one of my friends had one of his rims crack in 1/2 on him... :shock: .....so im thinkin that 1.5 isnt too bad...

so if i go with a regular set of springs, those should work good right? i dont want to spend $200...cuz installation is gonna kill me too...so thats why im askin...

any good aftermarket brands that wont kill my pocket?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium

drive down to pa and i'll install them for ya :D