Mortal Kombat Trailer Worth Watching!?!?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t looks bad ass

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t looks bad ass
looks like it would be a legit indie film.

im pretty stoked over it. i love all the MK films...even despite how shitty the acting is. :cool:

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally a badass looking Mortal Kombat movie!!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is just a taste of mortal kombat, they want to make another movie and want to stimulate the people.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweeeeet
never knew baraka had hair :shock:
also think sonya could be hotter but eh

eekaynyne

check IMDB, the movie is in mid-production hell...unless a production company picks it up soon..it wont be released

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
check IMDB, the movie is in mid-production hell...unless a production company picks it up soon..it wont be released
Last I heard about the movie was a bunch of companies were bidding for it. But, conflicts with the producers n s**t. Something about how the companies are wanting to change things around or something like that.

So, for once, a producer is actually listening to the fans and not trying to f**k this movie up.

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
also think sonya could be hotter but eh[/QUOTE
i say she needs to a little more hoter myself ....she was never hot in the other movies.....but really would like to see it and i do hope it will get relesed

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Repost for sure
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=189789

Still hope it gets picked up though. I have been a die hard MK fan since the first waaaay back in the day. I still remember upper cutting dudes to finish them into the green acid and watching their skeletons float to the top afterwards. GO MK!