Movember

J-Tizzle

5+ Year Member
Hi,

It’s Movember, the month formerly known as November, which is dedicated to growing moustaches and raising awareness and funds for men’s health. I have joined the movement and will be donating my upper lip to the cause for 30 days. I have shaved the beard I have had for the last six years to start fresh. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer.

Why am I so passionate about men’s health?
*On average men live 4-5 years less than women
*1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
* 25,500 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year in Canada

I invite you to support me by donating to me http://mobro.co/ColdFace

You can even go old school and write a cheque payable to “Movember Canada”, reference my name and Registration Number 2213996 and send it to: Movember Canada, 119 Spadina Avenue, PO Box 65, Toronto, ON M5T 2T2

All donations are tax deductible.

We only have a month to grow Mos and raise awareness and fund, so please come along for the ride.
Funds raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others. Through the Movember Foundation and their men’s health partner, the Prostate Cancer Canada, Movember is funding world class awareness, research, educational and support programs which would otherwise not be possible.

For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please click on the links below:

About Movember
Prostate Cancer Foundation research
Global Action Plan

Please donate here - http://mobro.co/ColdFace

Thank you in advance for helping me and my team change the face of men's health. Go the Mo!

JT Uppal

Moustache Season. Now Open.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My roommate's sister runs a store called the "Art of Shaving" and they're donating to this cause. It's pretty cool IMO.

This month is still nasty though..No Shave November or Movember. Both=ick. :lol:

J-Tizzle

5+ Year Member
Its a great cause. We put a team together at work to raise money. My mom has lost two uncles to prostate cancer, so its a cause that's dear to our family.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm rocking a pretty haggard beard already!

Didn't realize it was for prostate cancer... guess I have a good reason now when people give me s**t!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah buddy no shave november. Didn't find out till like the 2nd but I was already shaven except the goatee so I'm just letting the rest fill in haha.