Moving again. South central US some place. LA, maybe MS?? Anyone down there?

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
So my last working day out here in So Cal was this past Friday. I'm going back to working helicopters for the oil and gas industry like I did in AK and for the same company i was at before working Virgin's spaceship out here in So Cal. Money is better, but i'm mostly interested in it for the 1 week on/off work schedule (possible 2 on/off if my opposite will agree to it).

I'll be based out of Louisiana where tons of companies have there helicopter HQ's, but that means i can live as far as San Antonio to the west and probably not any further than the western panhandle of FL. My wife has been really interested in Gulfport MS so I was curious if anyone here lives around that area? Or any place along the coast for that matter.

And the reason i'm posting this here, i'm interested in buying a civic (or Honda/Acura of some sort) again as a commuter. I'd like to get my hands on a 99 si like i've been wanting since they first came out so if anyone knows of any for sale around the south, let me know. I'm willing to travel for the right car.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ that's the Jeremy I referred to in your other post.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I'll be working out of Galliano. But I don't think i'll actually be living in LA except for while at work (They have on site living quarters). It's possible, but my wife seems really into the Gulfport area.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I start out of New Iberia for in processing the week of the 11th. Not sure how long i'll actually be there before heading south to Galliano. I'll probably stay in the Lafayette area that 1st week.

Jermee

Registered VIP
I start out of New Iberia for in processing the week of the 11th. Not sure how long i'll actually be there before heading south to Galliano. I'll probably stay in the Lafayette area that 1st week.

Ah. I'm further north, in Shreveport.

Sent from your moms house.