Mugen Test Pipe - dissappointing problem

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the baffling in my mugen test pipe broke loose and was just rattleing around in there making my whole exhaust sound horrible. just yanked it off, pretty disapointed havent even had it for 8 months. going up to the motorsports shop tmrw hopefully they refund me i dont feel like paying another $85. sooooo runnin open down pipe again :shock:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt know they made mugen test pipes..and at $85

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup bought it for 85 bucks and the baffling is shot to hell in there....guy at the shop told me least he could do was get me another one for half the price...pretty shitty not sure what to do but i need to get something cause im rollin open downpipe hahaaa nascar status !

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im sure everyone else is wondering this...

was this an authentic Mugen test pipe?

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol oookkk...so funny how i always have to prove myself on here hahaa ill have the pics up in a min

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why does no one think its a real mugen.....f**kN HATERS!
Probably because of the price. I'm no expert but every Mugen part I see is on the expensive end. If you bought it at a well known shop they might have a website with thier inventory. If you post a link it should prove some people wrong but you'll still have someone tell you it's fake.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i searched google since u posted this up and havent come across one real mugen test pipe..

sorry..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Real or fake....that still sucks man.
tru dat...

guess we r looking at this wrong. either way it was $85 of hard earned money and it went to s**t on u...

sorry to hear. i guess i would try a different brand...

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i knocked the baffling out of it last night and problly last time i got to that shop.....only thing is the next closest shop is a good 30 miles when this ones 5....wasnt really their fault seeing as their just a dealer and it was a manufactured problem i didnt wanna spend the money on shipping and have to wait for a new one so he offered me half the price for a new one which i thought was kinda shitty so i went home grabbed a hammer and a pipe and proceded to knock the baffling out. i got it on there last night, no more rattle, soulnds good. f@#% it. as for the issue of it being fake or not....its stamped idk what else to tell ya i guess if u think its fake then w/e and if it is fake it works helly good sounds good and they did a damn good job of making it with material and the stamp looks on point!

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
It really doesn't matter if its fake or not long as it does its purpose...Is the big picture to look at...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mugen doesn't make resonators lol

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea.... thats not even a test pipe, lol.... a test pipe is just a pipe that replaces the cat.