Mustang Power Forums Yeah!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
found this thought it was funny..

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_1563190/tm.htm

few good quotes..

well seeing as how its called "rice" IMO, they are any cars made in asia. not saying all asian cars are crap or slow, just saying that they are rice in my eyes. sure some of them are fast as hell, but they're still rice to me.
i got a trick for you FAT HEAD, go to google images & search Rice Rocket, 90% of the cars are Honda
he probably never lost to one, just got stuck behind some 16 year old retard with spiked dragonballz hair and his emergency blinkers flashing as he accelerated slower than a ****-laden fart onto the freeway. happens to me 3-4 times a week.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aot of Dumb Redneck Mustang Owners on that forum.. why I never joined =/..

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, i hate mustang owners, they are all the same, well a good majority. they still think "i have more cyl. then you therefore i am faster. there is no way that a 1.6l can beat my 5.0 or 4.6L" grant it the 99+ 4.6L has over 260hp.

i mean i like the car, but i hate the other owners. . .

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I find it lamer that there are actually people out there, that go out of thier way to defend "thier" car. It's cool to have one type of car and go to another forum and just browse, post around, but having to post and hop on any thread that has potentially damaging materials against your car... it's only a car afterall.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SiGSR said:
I find it lamer that there are actually people out there, that go out of thier way to defend "thier" car. It's cool to have one type of car and go to another forum and just browse, post around, but having to post and hop on any thread that has potentially damaging materials against your car... it's only a car afterall.
well i was actually looking for info on b16 engine upgrades and that poped up im not defending my civic i said i thought it was funny..

So i was hardly 'going out of my way' posting around?... :slap:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This thread is not a good idea. "Rice" threads, "domestic versus import" threads... they never turn out good.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
wow, i hate mustang owners, they are all the same, well a good majority. they still think "i have more cyl. then you therefore i am faster. there is no way that a 1.6l can beat my 5.0 or 4.6L" grant it the 99+ 4.6L has over 260hp.

I own a Mustang.. and I don't go around doing that s**t :what:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RedLine42 said:
I bet these Fuel Sluts looked somthing like this...
You brought yourself down to their level. Good job! :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slept-n said:

your statement is just as absurd as the ones they make.. owning a car does nto garuntee you will act a certain way.. i know MANY mustang owners who totally understand and appreciate import (even honda) tuning..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
You brought yourself down to their level. Good job! :thumbs up
times 2

do NOT use this thread as a venue to bash domestic owners.. as not all of them are assholes just like not all honda owners are 16 year old highschool kids with neons..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
times 2

do NOT use this thread as a venue to bash domestic owners.. as not all of them are assholes just like not all honda owners are 16 year old highschool kids
Fixed your post OC :lol:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think he meant like underglow neon. But yea, vehicular stereotyping sucks, it causes too much hatred between car manufacturers. Even if it has some merit, it still sucks.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I think he meant like underglow neon. But yea, vehicular stereotyping sucks, it causes too much hatred between car manufacturers. Even if it has some merit, it still sucks.
Hey! NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU.. YOU LITTLE CIVIC OWNER! MY V8 CAN BEAT YOUR I4! OOHHH YYYEEAAAA :lol:

J/p. :shock:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
Hey! NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU.. YOU LITTLE CIVIC OWNER! MY V8 CAN BEAT YOUR I4! OOHHH YYYEEAAAA :lol:

J/p. :shock:
Yea well...you......you....get bad gas milage!!! SEE YOU AT THE PUMP BIATCH!!!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
HAHAHAH.. :laugh:

The sad part is.. It's so damn true.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Error404 said:
HAHAHAH.. :laugh:

The sad part is.. It's so damn true.
Yeah, but your a lot faster than me too. Can't we all just get along?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I love that excuse! I even mentioend it in my post on MF. :lol:

Civic driver: "My B16 can beat the s**t out of your V8, pussy!"
Mustang driver: "WTF, ricer."
Civic driver: "Oh yeah! Well.... I get better gas mileage!"

Oh yes, that immortal argument on who is faster, I mean gets better gas mileage.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Yeah, but your a lot faster than me too. Can't we all just get along?
But my weight is heavier :???: I've also got bigger and heavier wheels.

We could, if the Domestic owners who are all about Domestics and talk s**t about imports would stop and actually see that we are all in the same community.. Car Customization..

Same for the "ricer" imports.. The ones who talk s**t about domestics, ect.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh, most of it is the simple fact that they aren't/weren't exposed to compact cars when they were developing thier opinions as children. If you've got parents with Mustangs and Trucks, chances are you're going to like Mustangs and trucks.

My parents had a 4WS prelude when I was little, so I see myself as being predisposed to liking compacts.