My 1995 Civic VX

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those wheels came out looking amazing!

GearHeadDriver

Thank you everyone! The car is almost done... Just need to finish up a few interior components. It has been such a pain in the ass though... I really wish I went to a more reputable body shop because I'm noticing that some areas of the car is starting to chip, etc. All in all, I'll be happy once I get this thing put back together 100%.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where's an updated pic of the correct color and those wheels?!?

GearHeadDriver

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the delay. I've been working hard on the car since my last update.

Here is where I am now:

- Interior is mostly reinstalled into the car. Just need to re-install the back seats and the custom sub floor again. I had the interior mostly gutted to have the all the plastics and side liners wrapped in a fake suede. It came out beautifully. I had also gone from a double din radio back to an OEM single din dash. All of the custom electronics I had installed in the car for my personal stuff was just finished up recently. I also just replaced the hatch glass due to it possibly leaking and because the defroster lines were broken.

- Exterior I'm not working on anymore. It's too stressful to try and fix paint chips, etc.

I am sending my car off this Friday to my friend/installer who is going to finish my car and have it back to me on Monday. At that point, that means my car will be 100% done and put back together. I will get you all pictures really soon, I promise!!!!

GearHeadDriver

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Okay, the car is all done! Some of it still needs to be cleaned, but for the most part its all done. Finally.

I know the side liners for the door sills are missing. I'm getting those installed soon. The shock cover in the rear is also getting wrapped.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good! The blue gives it a nice touch, and isn't overdone like most custom interiors I've seen.

PS, you need a clutch pedal pad. :cool::lol:

Fondatron3000

View attachment 25962View attachment 25963View attachment 25964 I just got the car back from the paint booth. I was supposed to get PB5 (Electric Metallic Blue), but somehow there was a miscommunication between myself and the shop and they gave me PB1 (Ice Blue). I'm trying to like the color, but I don't know if it'll grow on me.

I'll end up spray painting the rims black to give it some more contrast.

I will take interior photos tomorrow when I can clean her up.

What do you guys/gals think?
I'm going to be getting mine painted on the outside (the same color it is now), how much did yours cost to get painted?