My 2000 si build

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I thought what you were doing was looking good. Ebay foglights are no good though. Nothing wrong with painting your brakes or getting an intake.

Needs a drop!

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Yeah but those 40 dollar coil overs and 100 dollar godspeed throttle bodies are things you should be aware of lol!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh man. this thread is being watched

even though i completely agree with everyone, let him learn the hard way

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
I know ebay is cheap guys.. I learned this from the very beginning when I first wanted exhaust. Tired to buy a cat-back plus cat and headers on ebay for $180 and they didn't even fit my car... I know ebay is cheap and easy I only bought my lip and fogs there because I don't think they're such a important part. I will never buy performance parts off there.. Just parts that aren't that big

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
i say FCK wat everyone else is saying, do you. its your car and for the guy trynna make his car look like a EM1 thats BS your gonna look like every other person atleast hes trynna stand out someway or another, i personally like the strut bar it gives it a flare and i love how the valve cover came out. Goodluck with the build.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"stand out"? what has he done that hasn't been done 50,000 times already? If he continues with the current trend his civic WILL be just like every other civic. Next up, projector headlights....

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I keep my em1 mostly stock because I can't afford legit parts right now and I still love my car, get compliments all the time (mostly from non-car enthusiasts lol!) and have fun tinkering with stuff. Its just not worth it to get ebay parts, save until you can get good quality parts or just look for good deals if you are wanting to save money. But that being said, I like what you have done so far, theres nothing wrong with sticker bombing, painting your calipers, etc, its just that some people have to be up to date and super cool all the time, so thats why you get the comments you are getting...:lol:

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say FCK wat everyone else is saying, do you. its your car and for the guy trynna make his car look like a EM1 thats BS your gonna look like every other person atleast hes trynna stand out someway or another, i personally like the strut bar it gives it a flare and i love how the valve cover came out. Goodluck with the build.
you poor, poor child. i will not look like every other a*****e out there because every other a*****e is
doing this exact fanboy bullsh*t, so in a way, yes, i will stand out.

"stand out"? what has he done that hasn't been done 50,000 times already? If he continues with the current trend his civic WILL be just like every other civic. Next up, projector headlights....
thank you../thread

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
UPDATE:
Got my fogs in no problem, installed progress cs ii's, but both front strut have a defect i guess and are already blown after a week... but getting this taken care of very soon. Painted my lip with black paint made for plastic.

Thinking about lowering the back a little bit so there's no wheel gap but idk

Not sure how long that front lips gonna last keep scraping it on stuff haha

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so far i think your on the right track..car look good in the stance its in now just MO...and yea i've been hearing those coilovers blowing as well...not to say there bad but just odd...so whats next on your to do list?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking damn good so far. Loving those polished si's

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk