My 2000 si build

Blitz00

Just Some Dude
im not a big fan of those wheels but thats jus my opinion. id go silver or black ..i think gold is tacky...

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking really good so far :like: and i love the way your valve cover looks :thumbs up:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean start! Subscribed.

Something tells me those fogs will be cracking in your future....

Ack! You want those?

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had eBay yellow fogs for about 6 months now and haven't had any problems except for replacing the bulbs =) looking good man

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks good man. I was thinking of getting Progress Coils, but since I've read so many bad things about them, I'm gonna stick to Skunk2. As for the rims, meh. I think you could do better. XXR's are getting really popular, and therefore, overused.

But solid build so far man. Subscribed.

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Car looks good man. I was thinking of getting Progress Coils, but since I've read so many bad things about them, I'm gonna stick to Skunk2. As for the rims, meh. I think you could do better. XXR's are getting really popular, and therefore, overused.

But solid build so far man. Subscribed.
The cs ii's are awesome and they're cheap and I love the ride, but so far they have had horrible customer service... I rode on my blown struts for almost a month before they finally shipped me the replacements I've pay around $700-800 so far because I had to buy the replacement shocks for $190 and I'm supposed to get a refund for that when I send them back but I doubt that's going to happen cause my shocks have marks on them which really sucks.... I still have the blown shocks in my garage and I've contacted progress multiply times about the refund and they tell me to talk to who you bought them from. I bought them from Justin at Tunersports and he's been a really big help on trying to get the issue fixed but progress hasn't... For $700-800 I could of got some F&F's or something that wouldn't have any problems... And i'm pretty sure my passenger side rear strut is still blown because they never sent me a replacement for the rear... It's just a big mess

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Took some pictures of the bay and the car today. This ride height is perfect for me, I love it!

I'm almost positive these things do nothing hah

Made that extension for the short ram out of the stock air box tubing.. It looks kind of ugly but it fits perfectly into the aluminum pipe

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
looks very clean. im loving the ride height aswell are the struts still blown? You thinking of putting a SI wing on it or just leave it as is?

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
looks very clean. im loving the ride height aswell are the struts still blown? You thinking of putting a SI wing on it or just leave it as is?
All struts are good except the passenger side rear. I'm not a big fan of the si wing, but sometimes they do look really good

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
You actually don't need the mini air filter on the intake piping, you can just plug it off with a rubber cap or something. Having the filter on there causes the intake to suck in air from there instead of the main filter in the fender. Other than that I'm lovin the progress bro keep it up!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a big fan of the si wing, but sometimes they do look really good
:thumbs up

EDIT: Don't do the blackback headlights. It'll look almost "murdered out". I think black looks so clean with OE headlights.