My 2000 si build

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Though I'd make a build thread of my 2000 civic si. The day before we bought it. %100 stock and 141k miles with only one owner!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
whats up fellow em1 owner! How do you like that magnaflow exhaust and cat? Any big plans?

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
Front lip. Had some yellow fogs, then realized while installing them I had two left covers... (ebay) But there on there way. Had to cover the hole with duct tape haha

This is where it stands now.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is headed in the wrong direction really quick. painted calipers on stock brakes, sticker bombed strut bar with a short ram on an otherwise completely stock motor, ebay fogs and limo tint to round it all off

:thumbdown

undo everything you've done thus far and youll be back in step toward the right direction

Cobl18

Registered VIP
Yeah the 2 things I bought off eBay for my car broke within 2 months or didn't work at all. Never again. You get what you pay for.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there is such a thing as buying legit parts from ebay. you just have to do your research and don't be stupid. $25 fog light kit will perform like a $25 fog light kit.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha hatin
:slap: no.

no one here is going to dictate how you build your car, friend. this is a civic website and you posted
in rider's builds, meaninig you wanted criticisim/compliments and we expressed them. dont like it? too
bad. i personally am not "hatin" whatsoever. im actually building my ej8 to em1 exterior specs, so to be
hating would be complete bs because im enjoying every minute of the process. and to be completely
honest, the only thing im literally HATIN' on is how cruel fate was to that beautiful si and to have put in
your dangerous hands...my 2cents, take it or leave it.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love your car man but that sticker "Bombed" strut bar has to go!! an get that lip paint matched....and dont cheap out on your parts man...trust you get what you get for, REALLY!! and if you keep buying cheap stuff from ebay you will eventually know why these other guys are bashing you!!! plus youll spend more money than you intended in the first place

Building a civic is NOT a cheap HOBBY...Keep that in mind!