My 2010 Civic

1-10 How would you rate my Civic so far?

• Total voters

Clapton55

NJ Civic Club Member
Description
Photos are posted below:

Everyone let me know what you think. Suggestions are always welcome. Thanks. Also, come "LIKE" my civic facebook page at www.facebook.com/HondaCivicDrivers

Currently:

Engine:
K&N Ram Air Intake

MagnaFlow Exhaust

Suspension:

Eibach Front Sway Bar
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Megan Racing H Brace
Megan Racing Front Lower Strut Tower Bar
PRO Design Front Upper Strut Tower Bar
P2R Rear Tie Bar

Brakes:

Cross Drilled Front and Rear Brake Rotors
Dual Piston Front and Rear Red Brake Calipers
Ceramic Brake Pads

Looks: NEW PHOTOS POSTED !!!!!!!!!

DuraFlex Sigma Body Kit
Custom Leather Interior (Red and Black)
Remin Red and Black Carbon Fiber Dash and Trim
Lloyds Carpets
3M Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap
19" Zinik Z28 Wheels w/ Carbon accents
235/35R19 General Performance Tires
AVS Front and Rear window covers
LED Halo Projector Headlights (Chrome HID)
Altezza Tail Lights (Black)

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good, I dont really like the rims with that car :/

Clapton55

NJ Civic Club Member
He's laughing at the pic man calling another car a pos is like saying a girl is pos take it easy
Actually, the way he posted that is saying he's laughing at the new picts of my car. Don't make fun of others and they won't have anything smart to say back. Some constructive feedback is all that I'm looking for on here.

Thanks man.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmm, i don't like the overlay on the inside. too much for me. Rims look OK but wouldn't be my first choice. I like the color and pinstripe.
The body kit is borderline too much for me but it goes with the carbon fiber on the exterior even though i'm not a fan of either.
Overall it looks good. not exactly what i would do with it but it works.

Don't know what you're laughing at buddy..... Looks better than your POS orange beater......
a bit sensitive there?
Calm down man. He quoted a pic and laughed. No need to get offensive.

Clapton55

NJ Civic Club Member
Hmmm, i don't like the overlay on the inside. too much for me. Rims look OK but wouldn't be my first choice. I like the color and pinstripe.
The body kit is borderline too much for me but it goes with the carbon fiber on the exterior even though i'm not a fan of either.
Overall it looks good. not exactly what i would do with it but it works.

a bit sensitive there?
Calm down man. He quoted a pic and laughed. No need to get offensive.
Thanks for the response. i have removed the post since I have obviously misinterpreted his meaning. Hope everyone is having a good day.......

Decipher

Registered VIP
Aww, he called my piece of s*** beater a piece of s*** beater! I'm going to cry.

Don't make a thread asking "everyone let me know what you think" if you're going to get all butthurt by people not riding your cock. I was being nice and mostly just finding humor in someone else's joke.

Since you did ask though, I don't like it. Carbon fiber was introduced as a weight reducing material... you do realize wrapping metal in it does not actually make it lighter, right? The body kit looks cheap with the chicken wire mesh, the grille looks goofy with no emblem, the dash doesn't match and looks rice. And I thought it was harder to make these newer models looks bad... you proved me wrong.

And please don't comment on my car because again, I didn't ask what you think.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To be 100% honest, I'm not a fan of any of the mods. You have different tastes than a lot of us on here.

But to each his own and props to you for modifying it the way you want to :thumbs up.

Clapton55

NJ Civic Club Member
To be 100% honest, I'm not a fan of any of the mods. You have different tastes than a lot of us on here.

But to each his own and props to you for modifying it the way you want to :thumbs up.
Thanks for the honesty..... I was beginning to think everyone on here was just passive aggressive. LOL... I have noticed very little positive feedback but thats how it goes online. Everyone is a critic. But that's ok, because as you said, "to each his own" and I guess I have a different vision for the civic. Good luck with your contest.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To me it's overdone but at least it appears to be well done. I don't like the body kit but at least it's professionally painted. You have a nice start with the suspension mods. I would tone down the exterior by getting rid of the decals and paint the mesh in the body kit black. I'd also go back to the stock taillights, they go with the red/black theme and break up the exterior. I think a lot depends on where you go from here. If you start doing more suspension/performance mods you might balance it out and could have a pretty nice car. If you continue to do interior and exterior accessories it's going to be way too busy and look cheesy.

Clapton55

NJ Civic Club Member
To me it's overdone but at least it appears to be well done. I don't like the body kit but at least it's professionally painted. You have a nice start with the suspension mods. I would tone down the exterior by getting rid of the decals and paint the mesh in the body kit black. I'd also go back to the stock taillights, they go with the red/black theme and break up the exterior. I think a lot depends on where you go from here. If you start doing more suspension/performance mods you might balance it out and could have a pretty nice car. If you continue to do interior and exterior accessories it's going to be way too busy and look cheesy.
Thanks.... I actually like the idea of painting the mesh black. Hadn't thought of that. I'm not doing anymore to change the look. I would love to do more to the engine but there arent many parts out there for a 2010 ex that's non-SI..... Other than the intake and exhaust, I have only found an intake manifold that will fit. Thinking of lowering but with 19" wheels it would rub for sure. May go with a smaller rim at some point.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thinking of lowering but with 19" wheels it would rub for sure. May go with a smaller rim at some point.
You could get away with the HFP suspension with those wheels probably.