My 7thgen (updated with even newer pics with spoiler)

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is newer pics with the spoiler on, all that really left on the outside of my car is my rear lip, and then i need my k20 under my hood =)


 

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tiiiiite... that car has just made me rekindle the love affair i once had with 7th gen civic coupes...

thank you nightkids1
 


nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "abej6"

tiiiiite... that car has just made me rekindle the love affair i once had with 7th gen civic coupes...

thank you nightkids1
thanks man 8)
 

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "abej6"

tiiiiite... that car has just made me rekindle the love affair i once had with 7th gen civic coupes...

thank you nightkids1
I agree, nice and clean. :thumbs up:
 


Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good s**t... when can we expect the K20 under that hood?
 

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAAAAAAAAMN that s**t looks so clean. It makes me not want to get a kit no more, just put lips on. How much you spend on that spoiler?
 

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

good s**t... when can we expect the K20 under that hood?
when i get 8g's+. The agerage k20 goes for 3-5g's + install

Originally posted by "92CivicVX"

DAAAAAAAAMN that s**t looks so clean. It makes me not want to get a kit no more, just put lips on. How much you spend on that spoiler?
I got the spoiler for $250, installed myself (with the help of dad and friend)

and thanks for all the compliments
 



Top