MY 93 Civic Really Slow Build (Pics)

jt22

So I Brought the Civic for about 1300$ the girl i got it from really wanted a scooter she's leaving LI and moving to the NYC. So it was a bit of a steal and there was a couple things I needed to fix. New Rack and Pinion and new fuse box who ever did the wiring must have been high but we got through that. Thinking about lowering it some rims a little cosmetic work with the exterior and interior and would like any help or suggestions any1 has because this is the first civic i owned really new to the culture. Also looking for some parts Window crank new cluster let me know.

Dnguyen92

Hey your car doesn't look that bad in shape. Just a little elbow grease is what all of us on CC appreciate. There's a lot of potential in her. Btw I love them black 92-95 coupes. Oh and get rid of that A/T dude. auto ftl D: haha! Goodluck with your build.

jt22

Hey your car doesn't look that bad in shape. Just a little elbow grease is what all of us on CC appreciate. There's a lot of potential in her. Btw I love them black 92-95 coupes. Oh and get rid of that A/T dude. auto ftl D: haha! Goodluck with your build.
thanks whats A/T tho?

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great base man. Just clean her up a little bit, give it some TLC (tender loving care) and you'll be set! Good luck!

reichbc

"Brandon"
i would but i suck at driving stick
that's what i said until my father pointed out a story to me.
"What would you do if you and a friend took his stickshift car somewhere and he got injured with no help nearby? You need to learn how to drive stick."

Good luck with the build! Lots of potential in that one. Looking forward to more pics!

Oh, and those bucket seats are win.

Cobl18

Registered VIP
plus driving a stick is way more fun than driving a automatic, and you ave more control over your power.

jt22

Is there alot more maintenance with stick shifts because besides it being fun and all that reliabilty is def the key for me

emerican

Registered VIP
No more maitnce then normal and manual trannys are easier to mess with and they will hold power alot better than a/t

Decipher

Registered VIP
Nice base. Looks like Michael J Fox changed your oil, good gawd. I'm loving the location of your horn and the saran wrapped intake piping. Clean that bay up man! Welcome to the site.

jt22

Nice base. Looks like Michael J Fox changed your oil, good gawd. I'm loving the location of your horn and the saran wrapped intake piping. Clean that bay up man! Welcome to the site.
hahaha lol that was actually funny

jt22

Could NOT HELP IT FOUND A STEAL FOR 1500 1997 Acura Integra so this build is for sale lol check out the new whip her name is Tiana

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, body looks clean. I wish I could find a clean teg for $1500 in my area. I want one so bad. Good find!

ps. remove those tails immediately lmao.