My 95 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_spawn3069

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The modifications I have on it right now are a full body kit, APR wing, Lexani Iris 17" with nitto tires,
Denji dual halo angel eye projector headlights w/ eyebrows, APC euro clear tails, white face gauges, Ichiban shift knob, streetglow gold series underbody neon kit, streetglow glow pedals, L.E.D. washernozzles, custom fiberglass system with two Rockford Fosgate HE2 12" and a 150 X2 Rockford amp, R-1 Racing coil overs, custom made vinyl graphic from graphic hut, OBX type R Bomb B3 muffler,

Future Modifications: Spoon Sports custom made engine with all the trimmings, Air Ride Technology's air suspension, Cervini's Ram Air hood, Body Kit molded, Corbeau CR1 racing seats and reupholster the interior, blue carpet, sparco steering wheel, and a PS2 with the flip out screen.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tight ride! :thumbs up:
Where did you take that pic at?
You should post more pics..........

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why such a tiny amp with those subs? those subs handle 400watts rms a piece, yet your only sending them less than half of that... other than that i have no comment, i dont wanna hurt your feelings.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I aint trying to point fingers but it looks like that pic just came off another web site :roll:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "92CivicVX"

I aint trying to point fingers but it looks like that pic just came off another web site :roll:
:wstupid: no offense though i luv the EG

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
an air suspension? are you f**king kidding? why the hell would you bother getting a spooned motor in that case? for show? because there will still be no go.........

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
L.E.D. washernozzles,APC euro clear tails, streetglow gold series underbody neon kit Holy ive never seen so much rice on a civic b4!!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
got any pics of it not at a car show, like in your driveway or something? somehow i doubt it, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

got any pics of it not at a car show, like in your driveway or something? somehow i doubt it, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.
if your doubting thats his car, doesnt that mean that your not giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im giving him the benefit of the doubt because im not callin bs. but when someone comes on here with the only pic of their car is at a show and its a show car, i have a hard time believing that its their car, thats all. id be happy for him to prove me wrong.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still dont think its his :roll:

hell_spawn3069

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The people at the carlisle custom compact show 03 took this picture of my car. I've got other
pics I will post tomorrow.

hell_spawn3069

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where I live, no one around here has a spoon motor and I ain't trying to be like every tom, d**k and Harry with a civic. Around where I live everyone has a fixed up civic. and air suspensions kick!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

Where I live, no one around here has a spoon motor and I ain't trying to be like every tom, d**k and Harry with a civic. Around where I live everyone has a fixed up civic. and air suspensions kick!
:roll:

airbag suspensions are tight on big trucks....... hydraulics are entertaining on impalas and buicks........ your civic will have mad bodyroll with an "air suspension" (ill presume you meant airbags). not to mention youll have an extreme forward weight byass that those pieces wont be able to handle............

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess i will wait till tomarrow to see the pics....till then :roll:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what exactly is "all the trimmings" on your "spoon motor"? im sure you can tell us that. or did you just hear "spoon motor" on your fast and the furious dvd and assume that it was high performance. idiot.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

what exactly is "all the trimmings" on your "spoon motor"? im sure you can tell us that. or did you just hear "spoon motor" on your fast and the furious dvd and assume that it was high performance. idiot.
oh hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

thats pretty mean though 8)

hell_spawn3069

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all the trimmings is getting them to build a big engine with high performance cams, cam gears, internals, externals, pistons, piston rings, transmission, putting in a supercharger, etc... fully customizing it from them.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "abej6"

handlebarsfsr said:
oh hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

thats pretty mean though 8)
I'm hoping we don't go the way of ClubSi ...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

The people at the carlisle custom compact show 03 took this picture of my car. I've got other
pics I will post tomorrow.
Wheres the pics at :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.