My 95 sedan

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not all that but its in the works. At least its a Honda. :D Let me know what ya think.

95 Civic Sedan
Motor Swap D16Z6
5 Spd
Ground Gontrol Coilovers
15" ALT 15 spoke
Denji Projectors
Arospeed Gen II Bomb Deries Muffler
Short Ram Intake
GT Style Wing
Euro Style Clear Corners
Euro Taillights
Mesh Grill
Indiglo Gauges
Blue Short Shifter w/ knob
Blue Pedals
Type R Front Strut Bar
Type R Rear Strut Bar
JVC KDS680 Head Unit
4.25" Planet Audio Door Speakers
6.5" Orion Cobalt Rear Speakers

Plans
Full Type R Lip Kit
Tenzo R Mean 6 18's
Hood

Ive got the loot to do this now... but then i gotta save more to get it all painted...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks great :thumbs up:, maybe lose the spoiler though!!!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sp0iler is tizzzzzzite!!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It aight, i still agree with everyone else about the wing. i dont really like it either, but it was really cheap so i said what the hell... Im probably goin to get a touring style wing after i get my hood, which should be VERY soon. There are very few of these hoods around like this, and if anyone is interested i can get them for 92-00 civics.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oOOo the big nose hood. i hope a bunch of water goes up the nose and kills your engine! LOL im kidding.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya thats cool. When the dude makes it im gonna get it so they are closed off until i do arrange something for it to be functional... but hey, it would be the first engine to go :oops:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice sedan. how come u just didn't go b series with the engine?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Theres a whole story behind my swap. I was in the process of saving for a B16, I can get them imported through my work right from Japan. I sold all of the stuff i had so i could get it. I was 200 bucks away from my goal amount and a friend of mine to me that someone he knew had a 94 EX that was totalled. I jumped all over that. I gave the dude 400 buck for the whole car and I was well on my way to a swap.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

what you do with the rest of the car?
yeah, i want the armrest!!! (if there ia one???)

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right now the car is in my back yard, im donating it to a local sound shop here and they are goin to cut the back of it off and use the trunk for an install... if im not mistaking, i think the armrest is still intact, but ill have to look. if antone needs anything off of the car, im selling parts very cheap... ive also got a whole D15B7 for parts (block is no good, and the TB has been robbed). Off of the EX i still have minor things.. exhaust manifold, power steering pump, 94 EX auto tranny (cable is cut) any questions lemme know.... anything from the EX has 88k and anything from my LX has 145K

hit me up on AIM for more info.... slambedcivic

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about these in 18's white... i wanna do white because im getting the car done blue with a lot of white pearl... and white tear drops...

i can get these wheels with nittos for 8 bills.. whatcha think?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i really want the armrest!!.... maybe?