My 96 Civic LX Sedan

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that "guy on youtubes comment " is me lmao, 99tahoeguy, i made the account when i had my tahoe lol
Lol @ the comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahaha, yea someone at the meet last night said the same thing about another car leaving last night, I wonder if he said that when I left, lol!
I need to make it one of those one of these days

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a honda

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wish the pics were bigger so i could see them on my phone...

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea , wish they were bigger but they were uploaded from my phone to Tapatalk, that might be why.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No new updates, just thought I'd pop in since it's been a while, trying to save some money right now for things I want to do.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small non car related update...

So it looks like I may be getting back in to radio since the guy I used to work for has finally forgiven me after nearly 10 yrs, I did something stupid & got in trouble so he felt betrayed since he brought me on board & that I tarnished his rep which it didn't but he thought so, spoke with him & he wants me to come back in a small capacity to see if I can still do my job, I really hope it works out, this is my favorite job ever.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I have been talking a lot over the phone on the air but nothing really being offered so I think he is waiting for something big or not who knows but at least they are talking about me a lot more plus I have some fans trying to rally for me but I'm not asking them to so we will see if I ever have a triumphant return to radio.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's going to happen a year from now, but since I have been out of the game so long I have to be an intern & work for free for almost a year before I can get paid, sucks but need to wait till my son starts VPK so I can go back to work & then go there & work for free in the afternoons.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i find it amusing that you're asschin!

I hope cowhead picks you up dude, seriously
Well I am going to try & make it out to the Hard Rock while they broadcast from there & also get me meet the Billy Madison crew as well, I'll get back on at some point, just need to prove myself first.