My 96 Civic LX Sedan

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Already working on an audio bit for them, might need to shorten it from 3 mins but it's almost completely produced.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol @ them cracking on your pic on facebook

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You should listen, if you have the tunein radio app on you phone look for the bone 102.5 Tampa fl from 3pm to 7pm, I call in at least once a day or they talk about me. When they talk about Asschin that's me.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cowhead played a bit I created today on the air, been 10 yrs since the last one I made.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, this board has slowed down, no real update other than I have been dealing with personal problems & a bout with depression.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ sorry to hear that man
Damn man, just notice you're a mod, nice! Yea had some issues with depression, still grieving about my mom passing, trying to go back to work & that has been tough. My son will be going to to Pre K full time soon so I need to help offset the cost. The whole radio thing has been put on hold since right now I can't work for free so I need to get a paid job to see where i'm at then go intern again.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hope ur doing ok bro.

Never good to hear people being depressed...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Keep your head up man. I lost my best friend May 4th then another close friends dad June 11th this year. Things will get better.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Just remember to keep your head up. Stuff happens, but you always gotta move on and make the best of what you've got.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys; at the moment it seems I have a long road ahead, just need to start making money again & keep myself busy.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go back to re re college with me! We'll start a community college car club or C.C.C.C. and we'll have bake sales and other fun crafts and activities!!!!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHA! I do plan to get recertified so I can get in to a better IT position, I have already put out my resume online & at a few places close to home so we wil see what happens.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also added more lights under the hood & finally got around to painting my calipers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368337366.005636.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368337427.167148.jpg

Also stripped the AC bracket back to metal & used metal cast blue paint, looks way better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368337519.278796.jpg

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everything else seems to be getting better, business picked up a bit but still trying to find a real job. I have another trophy for 2nd place at a local show.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368337738.411765.jpg