My 96 eJsix Civic Hatch, Short driver.

emerican

Registered VIP
Im so glad i dont have to pass emssions theres no way i would with megan header and test pipe for a cat.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
JcWidow, I wish... I could... buy an exhaust system, or some cool sway, strut bars... with new bushings... for my shockies, just like that, but money doesn't come easy :(

emission, u r lucky... California is an very restrictive state, so test pipe and modifying parts is a no no sometimes. Even with an 50 state legal... things doesn't always agree on smog. My brother had an SC300 drop with an Supra JDM motor in, then when comes to smog, he had to sell to a guy out of state because when he move here, smogging was being a jerk. Twin turbo too :( very fast... awesome gt-c volks... man, I love that car.

JCwidow

hahaha onwe reason i hate cali is for the emision rules!!!

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Damn and I thought I was to tall for a hatch. U cant be that short take a pic standing next to it

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pullgod, hahaha I'll see what I can do. I'm at my ride height pretty much. My car and I pretty much the same height hahah. I might be just 1 or two tall...

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I couldn't stand for emissions got nothing but piping no cat no test pipe just full 2 1/4" custom exhaust straight from header to muffler. Soon it will be from downpipe to muffler.

Civicpmp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
--Emerican, :lol: okay...
-EVERYONE... he said it... and yes... I APPROVED... :cool:
--FailSafe88, Do they even have SMOG emission there?