My 97 Hatch

crxbrad

Autocross is great because driver ability is damn near everything.
Right. A degree of skill is needed.

Also, I mentioned I ordere a rear lip.....
The above picture shows it installed. I primed and painted it. Then installed. All went pretty well.
I think it looks pretty good.

crxbrad

Only update is I got a CTR replica front lip and finally installed it. Fitment was meh but looks fine.
Been getting bout 39MPG average regularly. Best being 41.1 MPG So, I'm pretty happy with that. =)

Here's the best picture I could get to show the lip. The car is so dark, it's hard to get an example of accent pieces. Oh well. No one cares anyway. Hahaha
Very bug covered front bumper:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Lip looks good! where did you get it from?

crxbrad

Very crappy picture but I can only put them on, take pics, and take them off again. So, only a shot I took in the driveway. Got some fender rolling to do in the back. They are 15x7.5 +22 offset with 205/50/15 Dunlops. So they rub in the back.

I'm super busy or it would already be done. Just started the next remodeling project on my 100 year old cottage/house. Gotta work any evening and weekends I have free.
But I will get better pics up soon as I can. I like them so far. Looks real nice.

crxbrad

Finally got around to rolling the rear fenders. Not sure what I think. I like them but I like the Slips better I think. On this car atleast. They may look better on the CRX. I'll have to check.
But here's some pic.....

crxbrad

Well I sold this car last Friday.
A friend of mine texted me Monday of last week asking if I'd like to sell it.
He was needing a daily and he has loved this car ever since I got it.
I have the civic wagon that I now drive as my daily driver. And I have the CRX. So I was pretty much planning on selling the hatchback sometime this spring.
So long story short, it has a new owner.

Check out my build thread, slow that it is, here....
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=223206

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
That looked like nice hatch, i'd be sad to see it go. that civic wagon build looks fun though....

crxbrad

Nifty. Sucks to see it go
Yeah. It was hard to see it go. But I do get to see it often. And I know it has gone to a good home.
It was getting to the point of needing some work. I wasn't looking forward to doing it. And I am more interested in the current ED and EE platforms I have now.

That looked like nice hatch, i'd be sad to see it go. that civic wagon build looks fun though....
Yes sir it was and is a nice car. And yeah I'm liking the wagon. It will only get better. Just takes time. I will also get a build thread for the CRX on here eventually. Probly when it starts warming up here soon.

crxbrad

Just want everyone to know I still have the wagon and love it. I have since bought some other cars.
This is a car that I've been looking for for a while now.

Yes it is the twin turbo. And yes it is a 5 speed
More pics to come.