My 98 Acura EL!

darian_hagen_9

I wish our police where like that lol.
ive heard alot of different cop stories on this site haha it seems like they are after you guys everywhere!
here in pei, most of our highways and back roads are in the mounties' jurisdiction. and when they do pull you over, chances are you know them or they are in your extended family so youll just be let go. haha its not too bad at all. i was with my buddy one day in his civic, rcmp pulled us over for speeding, the cop comes up to the window, turns out we know him, he let us go if we could show him a good burnout! haha we went home without a ticket

darian_hagen_9

allright update time!
just because i havent updated recently doesnt mean i havent been busy!
first off, i ordered a set of these bad boys
skunk 2 sport shocks
ordered on a friday, and received them a week later here on the east coast
not sure if ill pair them with gc style coilovers, or some old school teal color progress springs

next, i painted these bad boys a bronze-ish gold color,
hard to see the color well with an iphone picture

made myself one of these bad boys, had to be super careful, its all one piece, and had to be cut for the mesh, super hard to find a replacement around here so i really didnt want to mess it up

annd on the car

and next, ill be tackling this mess. planning a wire tuck and to move the battery to the trunk, and fusebox to the glove compartment, also the person who owned the car before me decided to leave the old brake lines on the car, and just zip tie the new ones directly to them, what. a. mess.

let me know what you guys think so far, and hopefully i can get this thing cleaned up and slammed for next summer