10+ Year Member
I like it except for the hood

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
85 posts and a Mod, whos d**k did u suck bro? j/p!!!!!!

Nice ride, love the custom box for those 6 10's...hate the hood though.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow 2 years old lol

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks sweet man, like the rims and the kit

R0cko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a killer sound system....how much did all that cost u?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i notice you said you had a superchareger. how do you like it. and would you prefer it over a turbo.

98civichx

SILVER EJ7
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he aslo said the tranny was changed to a manual he did it......the jrsc is way better than a turbo it is way linear and brings boost from 0-redline i like them better but the turbo can give better hp numbers......nice car by the way like to look

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, this thread is 2 years old i dont even know if that guy is here anymore, at least ive never seen him post. so i doubt he'll be answering much.

The Civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy crap this is an oldie! :shock: I just started having some free surfing time again and came back.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments guys. I know the hood is a "love it or hate it" kind of thing. To me it works for the look I wanted. As for the supercharger I think it's the best thing I've done to the car so far. It really helps the single cam make a ton more power down low. With the 10psi pulley I have 3 pounds of boost at idle if I'm on it and a full 10psi by 2500 rpm. Can't beat that with a stick. =) Even with all of the weight in the car I've managed to run a 15.1@92 with no spray and a ton of wheel hop. Actually I'm trying to sell her now too HERE <---link

Here's some newer pictures of her too. I haven't changed too much. since the last pictures.. Mostly maintenance and fixing crap that broke.

Ken

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see after TWO years your still here!
Clean ride, I think it would look sick if you hammered it just for a day to take some pics!
I love those sides, never seen em on my gen civic, but i would love to get em!
ever ran it with the nitrous? 1/4 mile times on the juice. I think it would blow up with 10psi and a 50 shot on a stock motor. KABOOM!!!

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really dont like the rims, i have the same one. Getting some rotas soon.

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm, not diggin it too much, but its cool you got a supercharged sohc...but a 15.1??

The Civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15.1 = big stereo, street tires, 13 CELs, 3 days after swapping to manual, wheel hop in 1st 2nd and 3rd.

I know there's no excuse but that stuff definitely doesn't help me. :/