My 99 Ex

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is a photo of my 99 Civic Ex. It needs some work to improve the appearance and a new drivers side window since someone decided it would be cool to break my window. :evil:

Anyway enough ranting, the only mods done thus far are a K&N air filter as well as a full Alpine system (head unit, upgraded speakers, mono amp, and 10" type r sub).

Future mods include GSR engine swap, 4-1 header, Falken GR Beta Fk-451, AEM Version2 Cold Air Intake, Wings West Avenger Style Body Kit w/ Carbon Fiber Hood, Konig Absolute Opal 17", Sparco Torino Seats

I'll bring more photos later.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's quite the smile.... i like your future plans

cant wait to see more pics!! :thumbs up:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the Club :!:

do you plan on keeping that Green paintjob as well?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hook it up with the mods, i wanna see what theyll look like after what you have planned

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you.

No I do not plan to keep the green. I would like to do a two tone effect bottom half silver top half blue. I would like to do the same except white instead of silver on the interior.

I hope to have more mods done by this next month so I'll post more then.

civic_anxiety

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, all i hear about is mods and engine swaps, can i ask where do u guys get all that dough, i work my ass off, this sucker is still expensive as hell, hahaha

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey I have the same car in white. From what I hear the V2's do the same as the regular AEM intakes. I have an AEM intake, and its nice. My friend Derrik has a 96 coupe with the B18C1 in it. Be prepared to upgrade the brakes, and suspention, so it can handle its new found power, and weight! My car has another Twin!> Can I hear a wut wut for 99 ex coupes!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wut wut.... i like my hatch though...

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh man! nice car. welcome to the club! :thumbup:

so fresh 'n so clean clean!..... i c bug guts :P

u got any more pics man? love to see more

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can never keep the bugs off my car...and My car is friggen white....just imagine how they show up!

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry people I forgot that I had put a pic of my Ex online. Once I get some time I will post a few more images. I'd post my more current mods and future plans but you can view it in my Signature so I wont bother right now.

Originally posted by "civic_anxiety"

damn, all i hear about is mods and engine swaps, can i ask where do u guys get all that dough, i work my ass off, this sucker is still expensive as hell, hahaha
All my funds come from a car accident settlement. I have enough money I could deck out my car any way I want, but then I would be left with almost no money. So I have to spend it sparingly.

I have about 4.5k right now which I'm still trying to decide what to spend it on, my brother wants me to do an engine swap but I don't know of any place near me that does that sort of thing, especially with a Civic or 'tegra engine. Anyway, there should be more mods coming soon to my car. Until then...

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DAMN i wish i had that money....lol for me i just work and save, i dont spend money on nothin just put inot bank and wait...lol i dont even have a cheking account, if i have money illl spend it, so having a checking is to risky for me, especially for the futur mods i have in mind...but yeah all i can say is put money in safe place and just wait =)

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man.....your gonna spend at least 4 grand on a B18C1 swap....they arn't cheap. B18a and boost it....you won't be dissapointed!

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

Man.....your gonna spend at least 4 grand on a B18C1 swap....they arn't cheap. B18a and boost it....you won't be dissapointed!
8) Thank you, I will look into it.

About how much do you think a B18a swap would cost?
Do you know where I can find a supplier of either the B18C1 or B18a engines online by any chance?

Thnx :D

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

How much hp would that put you at? :?: