My 99 Si

llumley

5+ Year Member

This picture looks goofy cause my driveway pitches towards me so it looks like a monster civic in the rear.

Tein S Tech Springs
AEM V2 Intake
Buddy Club Race Spec Short Shift
5% Tint on sides and rears 35% Tint on windshield

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good man..That's how i want my car to look like..

llumley

5+ Year Member
Yea... I want to purchase some wheels but I cant decide on Bronze or just black.

coooooop

5+ Year Member
Yea man id go with some bronze slips..i got the flat black knock offs and I wish i woulda found the bronze for sure

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should go with some bronze wheels of some sort.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bronze, black on black is too much....

maybe some fogs too.

ekcivicdx

5+ Year Member
looks good...ballsy move puttin tint on the front windshield!! lol, ida been pulled over soon as i left the tint shop, lol

love the car though, def go for some bronze wheels

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the tint alone makes this car worthy of viewing it over and over. herra noice

no tickets for the tint yet?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, we both got some thick ass tires.

jpelizzari

5+ Year Member
Hello twin x's2! I'd go with bronze. I want some bronze wheels, but the bigbrake kit i have i can only rock 17 right now. Good luck with your Si

llumley

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments. If ya look in some of the pictures you can see I use to work out of a tint shop(youll see all the rolls of film on the left hand side of the shelf) so I gave the car to the guy that owned the shop and told him he could do whatever he wanted with it. I used to do paintless dent repair full time but i have recently moved onto bigger and better things. We used my car as a demo car for different types of tint available. I also have the sunroof in 5% and also a 5% visor on top of the windshield. My previous license plates use to read "UCNTCME" as in "you cant see me" but that was getting me pulled over on a weekly basis. Again thanks for all the comments. I felt it was time to get some pics up.