my accident.....bleh

natedoggx331

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well this girl cuts me off and then slams on her brakes and i ended up running into her. Suburban > civic.. her car was basically untouched while my front took a beating. well here are some pictures of the aftermath
im looking for some headlights and a carbon fiber hood so if anyone has one give me a holla haha. thanks for looking

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
atleast everyone was ok, Good luck with it.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your intercooler looks like it didnt get touched, good luck repairin it

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like you were really lucky in the crash.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang man, glad to hear that you are ok. atleast they didnt mess up the headlights or the intercooler.

natedoggx331

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yea i really did get lucky, but the headlights are messed up, all the brackets broke haha.

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hope u are'nt gettin screwed over cause of her mistake. seems like most of the time when u rear end someone its automaticaly considered your fault even if the other person was at fault. hope your not going through that.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jak said:
i hope u are'nt gettin screwed over cause of her mistake. seems like most of the time when u rear end someone its automaticaly considered your fault even if the other person was at fault. hope your not going through that.
werd, they say its ur fault cause you should be in control of ur vehicle at all times

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
werd, they say its ur fault cause you should be in control of ur vehicle at all times
And put a proper distance between you and the car in front of you.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry about the accident.. yeah it's true about running into the back of someone always being your fault. trust me i know... good luck. i would ask if you wanted to part the headlights out since you may get new ones, but then i read about the brackets being broke. lol.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car doesn't look all that bad, lucky it wasn't any major accident.....good luck with repairing it

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
similar thing happened to me. I was in the middle lane of a 3 lane road. Both lanes beside me were moving when the middle lane suddenly came to a stop. my wheels locked up and slid about 20 feet into a camry @ 25mph. my car went right under his bumper. had to have hood, front brace, left panel, headlight, and bumper cover replaced. his car was barely damaged. had I known after how much a OEM hood costs with paint, I wish I wouldn't have gotten the CF hood.

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, really sorry that happend. Females and suburban's??? She was probably talking on her cell phone or somthing, that's how s**t like that happens most of the time.

Zax_Burner