My Antenna

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, check this s**t out. A few weeks ago, i was backing out of this chick's yard, and my antenna (how it slants back) got caught on a low hanging tree limb and i didn't know. So i'm driving down the road and i hear this really high pitched humming noise coming from outside of my car. So i stop to check it out, and i just COULD NOT figure out what it was. And finally my brother told me to look at my antenna. it was bent sideways and it was making that noise in the wind. lol. so i try to bend it straight but i knew it wasn't gonna work cuz it had been bent so much it was pinched. so i broke it off. i went to the dealership and ordered a new one. Well when i went to install it, i knew it'd be easy. i'd just tie a string to the end of the cable on what's left of the old antenna, and pull it through, then tie it to the new one to guide it back in. well i got so freekin excited i pulled the f**ker out without tying anything to it. lol. So now i need to figure out a way to get the stock antenna back in. anyone got any ideas? :lol: :?

eyesonlybob

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, when i got my car the moron before me had installed some crappy radio and cut off the connector on the antenna and just jamed the wires in the head unit. so i recently got one but i remembered to tie a string to it. even though i got the string tied to it i couldnt get it to run down the pillar. so what i did was put the 'mass' (i think thats what its called...part of antenna that extends and retracts) into the pillar where the factory one was, and drilled a hole into the interior of the car so i could run the wire down the windshield pillar on the inside of the car. worked great. hope this helps.

civicchic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont feel mad my ex bent my intena