My car on steelies....

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got bored and decided to take a picture of my car on her steelies...My new rims should be here tomorrow.. and I will get a picture up when i put them on.... anyway.. just wanted to put up the pic since i havent in a while......

[/IMG]

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha nice Jake, your cars lookin like mine now...did u get any new rims yet. Im orderin my ADR cyphers on monday when i gets payed.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by N1EX
Ha nice Jake, your cars lookin like mine now...did u get any new rims yet. Im orderin my ADR cyphers on monday when i gets payed.

ADR cypers, nice choice....Jake, cant wait to see the new rims on your car

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jake dude, before u get ur rims on u should go drifting in that snow in the backround..haha

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah my new rims should be here tomorrow...(thursday).. I am getting konig monsoons that are painted all black.. should look pretty smooth i hope.... i like the all black look.... anyway i should have some pics up of that in the next few days as long as we dont get any more ice and crap soon.....

And about the drifting hahaha... my driveway is in the shade and has been covered in ice and there is a field right beside it.. i get sideways everytime i leave the house.... its awesome hahaha...

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also i need some help... im thinkin about putting a red lip on the black wheels that i am gettin... a really thin one though.. i think that it would look nice with my all red tails.... let me know what yall think.. i might start another thread about this.... but holla at me....

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car. reminds me of my car in the snow in alaska! haha what did u use to color your taillights

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey... glad to see the site back up... i was lonely without it... hahaha... anyway...i painted my tails with the Model car paint... its held up really good... and then i used a strong clear coat on it so it would hold up to the sun and all.......

also... yeah i got my new rims... however, the guy i got them from wasnt straight up at all with me.... he said only one tire was bad so i got one tire.... well when they got here two tires were bad... so i need another tire... i might just buy all new tires with taxes... also... the rims were chipped up a whole lot worse than he said and than he showed in pics...but o well.. so im gonna wait untill i get time and repaint the rims.. i wanna use some better paint anyway... gonna look nice though... im gonna paint them black and leave the lip silver... should look nice.... but i will have them on in a few weeks im gonna wait and paint them over my spring break so i will have plenty of time to do a good job....... i will put some pictures up as soon as i get them done....

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the update...we will be awaiting the pics

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i wouldnt put that red lip on the rims, wouldnt look good, silver might be ok

Jake98Civ

Black Civic EX
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i think have just about decided that i might just paint them all black.... i just cant wait to get them on man....will put some pics when i get them on....