my civic...........im a new guy here

specialk3200

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hi guys and girls whats up im pretty new here and just got ssom epics of my car from about a week ago i just got it lowered a couple of days ago but the pics arnt quite up to date...

specialk3200

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres the back end [schild=2 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]i wanna tap that ass!!![/schild]

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good start. what are your plans for that engine?

specialk3200

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its on the signature, i just changed added it

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you spelled knob, tein, and vtec incorrectly...............

matrix and ractive are garbage, and your "custom" short shifter should be a cause of concern, so change it as soon as you can.........

and please don't keep such a damn long list as your signature...... try and limit it to about 10 lines so we can fit more than one post on each page.................

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was harsh man. I think hes got a good start. We were all newbies once =) For the most part Intakes do very similarly. I agree with the short shifter though man....get a real one. Also if you want some nice name brand crap....www.tornactive.com has their AEM short ram intakes for like 95 bucks! AEM, Injen, and Iceman are the best on the market pretty much...so hit up one of those brands. Nice start....good plans. By the way....u selling those Si wheels? peace!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
when you get your rota's.... i have first dibs on the si wheels... ok :-)

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*takes a piss on the canadian* Man those Si wheels are mine man...I called first dibs!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

*takes a piss on the canadian* Man those Si wheels are mine man...I called first dibs!
uhhh... was that supposed to be funny..... because it wasn't :?

* the canadian goes to 99excoupe's house with a 4 iron, and beats the living sh*t out of him *

j/p i am a wuss... but seriously, that was not cool

8) <-- not you
:cry: <-- you after 4 iron

:D <-- me.... im just playin

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have bad aim...didn't mean to hit you! I am a full blood Brit here...so I am pretty much in the same boat here!

specialk3200

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
***team 4r Is Perfect!!!!!!!!******

sorry i cant be as perfect as you are team 4r, i will work real hard on that, i ordered a real short shifter 2 weeks ago and its sitting at my friends house waiting for me in south florida, im going to get it next week, yes i agree the matrix is garbage but i didnt have much money so i took what i could get, and my friend gave it to me for free. i dont understand how ractive can be garbage, wtf? is the ractive shift boot not going to give me as much horsepower as the momo shift boot???? so you can pretty much go *obscene comment deleted*. im all for getting some advice with my car, since i dont know alls that much, but how about the next time you have somthing to say you pull the stick out of your a$$ before commenting. thankyou

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A little advice for the noob!

RESPECT THE MODS!!!!

:slap:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[schild=11 fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]LMAO![/schild] @ Andrew! I heard a putter's pretty deadly :P

ANYWAY, clean ride specialk3200! So far, so good! Gonna do anything to the exterior? If your strapped for cash, maybe some tint? I think that would look sick!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: ***team 4r Is Perfect!!!!!!!!******

Originally posted by "specialk3200"

sorry i cant be as perfect as you are team 4r, i will work real hard on that, i ordered a real short shifter 2 weeks ago and its sitting at my friends house waiting for me in south florida, im going to get it next week, yes i agree the matrix is garbage but i didnt have much money so i took what i could get, and my friend gave it to me for free. i dont understand how ractive can be garbage, wtf? is the ractive shift boot not going to give me as much horsepower as the momo shift boot???? so you can pretty much go suck my d!ck on that one. im all for getting some advice with my car, since i dont know alls that much, but how about the next time you have somthing to say you pull the stick out of your a$$ before commenting. thankyou
hmmmmmmm.... let's see........... did i start calling you names..? did i presume to know you..? you should've been content i respected you enough to be honest. i'm not going to sit here behind my computer screen and convince myself i can talk s**t without repercussions..... that's your warning.

i don't pretend to be perfect. i'm sorry if my knowledge of things makes you feel inferior....... you're welcome to waste as much of your money on ricer parts as long as you want..... i won't try to stop you. just remember what i said when your shift boot tears, or when your shifter snaps......

oh, and if you pm me again with some bullshit, i will come down on you very hard.... forget that i am a moderator..... you just don't want to cross me, ignorant f**king noob. that's it for now. i'll let you off easy.........

justin, daniel, you see that....? my mood ring DOES work...... :lol:

LusciousLynsey

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dizzamn its like a buncha girls up in here.. haha. well welcome specialk3200, nice ride, wanna do an engine swap wit me??? haha.. ;P no worries, im a noob too, i kno how ya feel. And im broke too so gettin the most expensive shiet on ur car sucks when u got rent and bills first.. just do it part by part and eventually it will be tizzzite... just like mine!! hahAHA im jussst kidding. ur car is nice!! well keep up the good work dear!

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey SpecK were all tight here, and some of us may come across a little different times but we ALL mean well! Team 4r knows his stuff and is a great guy so givem a chance! Peace man!
-David

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
99exCoupe + Team4r = True Love Forever

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awwww! j/k were honda lovers not gay lovers!

gay = not me