My Civic Is So Slow!!!!!!!!!!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

if you transfer all the sensors from the donor car, and you keep your catalytic converter and you wire it all up correctly, there should be no change in emissions. emissions only get messed up when you dont keep the sensors/ have broken ones, use a test pipe, or mess up the wiring.
:thumbs up: good sh*t handlebars.....i was waiting for a good answer

Roach_e_b

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everybody complaining. It's not what you drive it's how you drive.
My 88chb beat a camry, a maxima, and a jeep cherokee. I care not to metion my loses lol.

ersatz0906

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how can you regrind the cam? and also who can reprog the ecu? because here in my place honda cant reprog it

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can i just add this i may be to late to post but yea i think i have the slowest car in this forums i drive a 91 civic si automatic so dont sweat it....i cant even beat a firefly :wtf:

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
whats up with this f**king thread....dont tell me that everytime you get in your car you dont care how fast it is, its a skyline (just an example) to you. my car is a beast!!! i dont care if i got owned 5 seconds ago by some kid in a putang, im still king of the streets!!! *insert sinister laugh here*
:smileyR:

CivicVelox17

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have to agree s**t I know my car is slow but do I drive it like it is.........nope even with my wife in the background yelling :cussing:you know you are gonna lose I could really care less.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
if you transfer all the sensors from the donor car, and you keep your catalytic converter and you wire it all up correctly, there should be no change in emissions. emissions only get messed up when you dont keep the sensors/ have broken ones, use a test pipe, or mess up the wiring.
How would you go about doing that to a 00 DX which has the catalytic converter as part of the exhaust manifold?

And does anybody know if the emissions are based on a specific car and their allowable outputs, or is every car based on a general scale?

EXcon279

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
dont worry, my civic is super slow as well, your not the only one

im with you on that one...i hate how slow my damn car is:D

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Re: Re: My Civic Is So Slow!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by abej6
ha... yeah clubcivic is an elite group of honda enthusiasts, all with rich volmes of knowledge, driving around in high powered, unique civics, with the ability to race and beat any car on the road.....

stock or not.. we are all members here because of one thing...

our hondas[/siz]
there you go HP!!!!!