Votes: 3 100.0%
  • D15ZB with greddy turbo conversion running 210BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richieUK1.5TURBO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i dont have the pictures yet cause the cars still wating for its bodykit after three months im still gettin messed about.

ENGINE
D15ZB SOHC VTEC-E
KN induction kit
Custom sports exhaust with 5inch jap style back box

Suspension
G-Max springs and dampners lowered 40mm

Wheels
17/205/45 Wolfrace OCTANES in black chrome

Interior
Sparco Revs bucket seats custom retrimmed in leather with custom V-TEC logo emmbroidered where sparco logo used 2 be
Back seats retrimmed in leather with V-TEC emmbroidered into middle
Momo cobra gear nob
Custom made dials with blue pointers and carbon surround

Exterior
lushed tailgait with de-locked and de-badged
custom home made back bumper with number plate relocated into it
Bomex big mouth front bumper
Buddy club sideskirts
de-badged bonnet
clear rear lights, side repeaters and front indicators

Theres loads of stuff possibly getting added after christmas (buddy club back bumper) another exhaust on the other side, engine swap B18a or turbo conversion, VIS carbon front bumper, spoon spoiler, bump strips removed and flushed, smoothed out handles, custom graphics, chrommed roll cage, strut braces,painted in origional colour with blue tint and purple/blue and green metal flake

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b18c1 turboed
or b18c5 all motor

thats your best bet buddy

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and hey bro whats up with your sig...my dx non-vtec will take your vtec out anyday. you cant underestimate the dx homie. i mean stock it sucks, but when you put work into it, it owns.

oh and you dont gotta say turbo conversion...just say turbo 8) ...its easier :wink:

richieUK1.5TURBO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it aint about the car its about the driver and i will say turbo conversion cos thats what it is :x

richieUK1.5TURBO

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and another thing VTEC was the insparation behind any good car honda have done plus the fact the noise is just mental, u dont know what your missing pal, why the insult

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it wasnt an insult bro...i used to have an ex (vtec), now i have a dx because i crashed it and i put motor work in and its a lot faster then my ex...i burn si's now...ex is nothing to me

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friends B-18b 92 hatch kills my 99 ex everytime...and it is non-v-tec :thumbs up: Sure V-TEC is ok...but it isn't what makes a Civic a good car. The thing I like about my civic is the fact there are soooo many parts to choose from. If I got the 96 240SX I would be rather limited...and would probably end up with a very expensive motor swap (SR20DETT). Hey Riche UK...could you beat my V-TEC? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTEC rules. 2 cam profiles are better than one! There's no disadvantage.

tuner4life

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea no disadvantage but ifyou spend way less on a dx then have the money left over to mod the dx then you have a mad fast car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vtec can be totally pointless in a turboed car.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow, talk about a thread revival

slammed_93_hatc

NoR*CaL knowledge b***h
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait are you refuring to BHP as in at the wheels? cause no way in hell with a bolt on greddy kit on a VX, will not put down 210 to the wheels. the IM will not allow for it, 210 on a SOHC motor is capable but not on a vx motor, at least not without other mods