My Dad getting an Si?? wtf??

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's right, my dad is starting a new job on Monday at a company that makes fasteners for Honda and Mitsubishi. He has been in desperate need of a new car for a while now, he has a '96 Bonneville that has seen better days. My dad has always been a domestic guy, but anyways, I knew he was considering a Civic because of gas mileage and he feels it would be appropriate considering the new job but apparently he is all of a sudden all about the four door Si. He test drove one last night I believe and the only thing he is still caught up on is color and whether or not to get the navigation. I guess it's about a grand for the nav now. Anyways, I'm just kinda floored by this considering the other things he's been looking at were the Impala and Saturn Aura, lol. I'll keep you all posted on what happens or maybe my dad will just have to join CC, lol, definitely kidding.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Slap some CC decals on that s**t too. I wish my dad would pic up an Si. My mom wants an S2000, already drives a del sol.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur dad has good taste :thumbup:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just talked to him about it, he's also considering the Si coupe and the Mazda 3 but honestly it sounds like he'll probably have an Si of some sort by the end of the week.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my dad drives a toyota supra

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my dad doesnt know how to take the train haha

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dad drives a M35 and Mom drives a 350Z now how in the f**k did that happen?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My dad drives a truck that has 6 cylinders, a turbo and pulls 80,000 pounds.. Your dads car is gonna get crushed! :x
my dad also drive something with 12 cylinders, a turbo, and puts out over 5000trq. watch out for the ball! :x

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he's making fasteners for honda??? can he get me some yellow zinc nuts? m12x1.25? i need 4.