My DD Wagon

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its a 91 wagon 5speed DX or non all wheel drive, whatever you call it lol.. Paid $500 for it from the original owner, yes am the second owner. She is 100% stock and drives like a dream, nice and smooth, no noise,bouce, anything. One of the best $500 whips i every bought,lol..

this is how she look on the first day home..

as you can see, she was in a little fender bender by the original owner... no biggy..=)
After making a few phone calls I source out a front bumper and headlights. This is how my baby look now , still looking for a hood.. I was told a crx hood would fit perfect but still not sure..

I have a few plans for her but nothing serious.. tell me what you think...:cool:

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like a sweet little wagon, what kind of wheels are you thinking about?

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those anyone know if its true a crx hood fits on a wagon???

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pick up, I always hated the wagons, but after bizimoto's I am starting to like them =) Looks good!

CRX hood should fit I think but no guarantee

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pick up, I always hated the wagons, but after bizimoto's I am starting to like them =) Looks good!

CRX hood should fit I think but no guarantee
lmao thanx.... I love bizi wagon s**t is crazy... theirs a few nice ones on hondacivicwagon.com check it out...:P

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These things are getting more popular each day, nice pick up bro...:thumbs up

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
changed the steering wheel to a crx/hatch steering wheel.. dont like the arch in the stock one.. will post pics soon

JDM_WAGON_STAR

A diamond in the rough, it's a weebit rough but my god what a find, wagons are the rarest honda out there and my friend you scored one, be proud of yourself, ALOT of people would kill to have a wagon that sits like this no joke, can't wait to see it up and running

btw , its actually EE wagon not DD lol, or maybe you did that as a joke idk lol, just thought i'd be a bro and inform ya :D

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A diamond in the rough, it's a weebit rough but my god what a find, wagons are the rarest honda out there and my friend you scored one, be proud of yourself, ALOT of people would kill to have a wagon that sits like this no joke, can't wait to see it up and running

btw , its actually EE wagon not DD lol, or maybe you did that as a joke idk lol, just thought i'd be a bro and inform ya :D
lol thanks... DD means DailyDriver..

Here is a few pics in the snow.. I put the New Civic 15'' hubcap on stock 13'' rims, lol...=)

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys n gals, these snow storms back to back is killing my hub caps. now only 1 still stand, smh.... think am going to get some Si's or webs rims next, no more hubcaps...

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sad day yesterday... this lady stop short and i hit her with the wagon, smh. the funny part about it is, why i have the same demage infront on the driverside but now on the passenger side.. So now i have to get cornerlight and headlight, just like when i brought her just opposite side.. smh...

yellowbone12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Back from the dead...

Sold the swap 6 months ago and now I got the Ls swap together. Will be posting pics as the swap goes in.