My ej8 b16b

dropthathammer2

New to this site not really into this whole thread posting mainly just come to this site for d.i.y and any info i need for anything on my honda. its finally coming together so thought i would share my build. its a 2000 ex full ctr swap. except left hand conversion. not planning on do that at all btw.car is already a burn as it is. running a b16b bottom end a b16a top end with full ctr internals.heres some pics...let me know what u think.

NEED A NEW OIL CAP THIS ONE IS f**kin GAY

Need some camber kits

Spoon Momo

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like. looks almost how i want my ej to turn out. thumbs up for VSM, you live in whittier? ca?

dropthathammer2

yea my funds rain low on this build. this economy sucks. and ya grew up here my whole life but just recently moved to hacienda hieghts. and thanks man there alot to do on this still. but im happy as of now =)

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet. im 2 exits away from you on the 60 fwy. been thinkin about making an all vsm ej8 crew, thought i shoot it out to the 1st vsm guy i found, want in?

sidenote/ dont sweat it, that build is seriously impressive! yeah fcuk this economy, thats why we ride in civics! a car thats at the most, worth 4g's? runs on $30 to fill up, sh*t ill stick with this car until death!...lol

dropthathammer2

Ed[K*];3155277 said:
sweet. im 2 exits away from you on the 60 fwy. been thinkin about making an all vsm ej8 crew, thought i shoot it out to the 1st vsm guy i found, want in?

sidenote/ dont sweat it, that build is seriously impressive! yeah fcuk this economy, thats why we ride in civics! a car thats at the most, worth 4g's? runs on $30 to fill up, sh*t ill stick with this car until death!...lol
yee i stay right off azusa. and ya man im down. all my homies have new car like fa5's or dc5's. be nice to talk old school for a change ha =) u ever go to tab tuesdays at the home depot parking lot?
ha ya thank man its been alot of hard work. ahaha f**k ya thats the bizz right there!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tab tuesdays? is that the one that used to be held at in-n-out? i think so..but im down to roll to one.

cool, you know any other ppl with vsm ej's? i can get the chick i sold my ej6 to join in, and i know she has a few ppl also.

dropthathammer2

Ed[K*];3155281 said:
tab tuesdays? is that the one that used to be held at in-n-out? i think so..but im down to roll to one.

cool, you know any other ppl with vsm ej's? i can get the chick i sold my ej6 to join in, and i know she has a few ppl also.
mmm i think soo its off of azsua and like amar now n theres our local one in whittier every wednesday. but ya im definatly down to go to some meets n see whats up with a crew. and ya my cuzin has purdy much my same car but sohc boosted. im waiting on my tags ima get em this week. my smog cost me 200 cause of the swappp!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im down. pm me your digits so we can roll out to one, a day i have off from work.

yeah im rockin the sohc right now too. not ashamed of it by any means, with my 3 in. skunk2 exhaust,
that vtec purr puts the fear in some ppl's eyes..but yeah its bark is louder than its bite right now. lurking for
a b16a2 set up. i think i might be swappin it pretty soon..ehh dont bring up that 4 letter word. i just barely
passed mine :P

dropthathammer2

Ed[K*];3155284 said:
im down. pm me your digits so we can roll out to one, a day i have off from work.

yeah im rockin the sohc right now too. not ashamed of it by any means, with my 3 in. skunk2 exhaust,
that vtec purr puts the fear in some ppl's eyes..but yeah its bark is louder than its bite right now. lurking for
a b16a2 set up. i think i might be swappin it pretty soon..ehh dont bring up that 4 letter word. i just barely
passed mine :P
ya i know a gang of foos that have nothing but sohc love. my cuzin just bought a new motor and he had the money for a dohc but wanted to boost a sohc so he did. boost is too expensive to mataine. but ya i prefree the 2.'5 inch exhaust; the 3 flows better but i think the 2;5 back pressure pushes u a lil more. ha ya i feel u on that. im scared to take my car out the gagrge. i wish i had the money for a boss daily drive ha like a tl type s ;)