my first civic

EKphor

Swapped Soon
what up ClubCivic??

just got my first Civic about a week ago........2000 Honda Civic Ex with not much done to it.....

Lowered on Megan Coilovers
8k HID's
type R front grill
drag replica Mugen M7 rims
spoon replica mirrors

i have aot of plans for this car but needs some work done to it......this isn't my first car but it's my first civic.
my first car was a 1990 acura integra ls automatic

right before i Blew the motor in that car i purchased my second car

A 1993 Acura Integra Gs-R #0029

i bought it with a B16 swap and after a year of dd the car i decided it was time for and new water pump/timing belt/tensioner job.......guess the old thing couldn't handle it cuz within two days it spun a bearing and started knocking like a Jehovah's witness (no offense) lol.....
so i built and swap in a Jdm B18C type R (96 spec)....

just recently got rid of it and bought my civic!
i love G2 integras but have been wanting to get into something different and here i am.....searched around for a website that looked like it would be as good and helpful as G2IC.com was while i had my integra's.....and ClubCivic seems to be legit......

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
eh, not going to find as much tech info on here than G2IC

Ive been on G2IC since 2005, this site is good for laughs and cool people, but I think the tech side of it is coming around

L3IX

eh, not going to find as much tech info on here than G2IC

Ive been on G2IC since 2005, this site is good for laughs and cool people, but I think the tech side of it is coming around
yeah i found that out everyone is super cool and almost like a big family

EKphor

Swapped Soon
hopefully the site helps some what....i"ve been a member on G2ic since '07 and haven't really seen a site that compares.......lot of good info and the guys on there(and a select few females) are cool people......honda-tech has tons of info but it's burried under so much crap it takes awhile to find what your looking for.....