My first Em1 Si!

ThatRedSi

Just bought my first 1999 Mr Si! It’s the cleanest one I could find available in my area. Goal is to return it all back to stock/oem.

When I just turned 16 many moons ago, My sister gave me her auto 1999 lx Sedan in black as a hand me down back in 2005. As a shitty kid driver I wrecked it hitting a mailbox. A month after that I financed a new 2005 rsx type s. Fast forward to 2019 I purchased this civic as I always loved this years Si. It currently has I/h/e and after market Head/tails. All parts on order already. Hoping to find someone local to trade me all oem parts for the performance parts on this thing

Attachments

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would someone ruin it by putting after market tails on.
I do dislike the factory headlights and would replace those with regular black housing lights.
Other than that, cars looks great.
How many miles on it and how much?

Drakon543

i like the factory tails myself i might get a real light smoke/tint on them but i like the look. nothing too dark as id prefer people too still see my lights lol

ThatRedSi

Why would someone ruin it by putting after market tails on.
I do dislike the factory headlights and would replace those with regular black housing lights.
Other than that, cars looks great.
How many miles on it and how much?
180,000 miles for $3500. Interior and body is both 9/10. Paint is 7/10 but all original. Pretty dam happy the previous owners didn’t mess with the body much.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
180,000 miles for $3500. Interior and body is both 9/10. Paint is 7/10 but all original.
That's not bad, sounds pretty reasonable.

Does it burn or leak anything?
Has the timing belt and water pump been changed?