My Frist Car,Post,and Question?

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
Well im new here as you can tell (Nice to meet every one)

And for my frist care i got a 1996 honda civic dx my moms Bf got it i think at a salage yard i duno and slowly i been puting money and lil mods here and there

since i got it i got
* new Front and back bumper (they here $25 eatch moms Bf works at a body shop go figgeur)
* mugen style lip
* white LED that i changed in the cluster
* The seats have been upholstered
right now it sitting on gehhtoo lowerd springs(done bye the previes owner they heated the springs with a torch and pushed it down) ls rims on 195/60/15
oh and i clean the headlight just a lil
What rims should i get?

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
welcome to CC pretty good start. If i was you i would first fix the issue with the suspension you dont want to be riding around in a car that was not properly dropped. Then i would work on getting the bumpers color matched, actually now that i look at your pictures and seen what looks to be a spoiler, i would take that off first and maybe change it for a nice little EX one or something

CrackingVTEC

Registered VIP
welcome to CC pretty good start. If i was you i would first fix the issue with the suspension you dont want to be riding around in a car that was not properly dropped. Then i would work on getting the bumpers color matched, actually now that i look at your pictures and seen what looks to be a spoiler, i would take that off first and maybe change it for a nice little EX one or something
I agree with Rayaccord. Welcome but I prefer wingless. You have to find a price range on the rims..

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
your right about the suspention ill probaly bye some tien s-techs(because im still in highschooland dont have a job)

yea bumpers are forshow to be more specific my moms Bf works at a collision center..

and i dont know what color to paint the car should i do a respray or electron pearl blue what do you guys think?

ass for the spoiler i wana get a SI one

and thank you everyone(:

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"electron pearl blue

as for the spoiler get a SI one"

This! ^
And welcome

Also get a rear lip and 99-00 tails.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
"electron pearl blue

as for the spoiler get a SI one"

This! ^
And welcome

Also get a rear lip and 99-00 tails.
yea i hate the amber ones

i was thinking thes rims

MUGEN MF 10's

but rota ones because of the 5 lug converstion and there like $3000 new

But at the same time they are kinda played out i kinda want my style(:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd paint match the bumpers, side trim and skirts and also the lip. I personally like the way the silver looks with amber tail lights.

(the way my car looks now).

Very clean base to start with though

Ryoto

The Rota C10 is a nice choice to me, from what i've read its best you get a good coilover set cause it might cost you more in the long run if you don't.

gold C10s on this dudes ride

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i hate the amber ones

i was thinking thes rims

MUGEN MF 10's

but rota ones because of the 5 lug converstion and there like $3000 new

But at the same time they are kinda played out i kinda want my style(:
Keep the meshies!

VigLink badge